Fade away

bakon

They don't just disappear as much as fade away.....members

Different times they pop back in, refresh our memory, make us miss them more sometimes...

Why the fade out, some to move on, quit is strong, place actually reminds them more than brain does. I understand those ones. They just don't need the help, stand tall and don't look back.

Others fade due to life, got busier and older members they started with are fading too, kind of double fade there....

Then there is the failure fade, more of a quit quiting. They are left at the side of the tracks, by their own choice.... can only lead the horse to water...

But the one year fade is the big one...make the year....celebrate...get  a little active for a month...then realize you met the goal. you did the time..now what do I do? 

Fade or post.....

I can list some names I miss, probably forget one or four and don't want to hurt any feelings but they are out there...living the smoke free life I tell myself. 

So much advise for one place, not just smoking, life advise...and laughter...make you smile and wish for more ...that's probably why I didn't fade yet...one funny person leaves, another steps up...and the girls..I luv teasing the girls...

Maybe this thread is just put a few names up of people on the fade you miss....

I will start with some of the danglers- skinny scott, bully jimmy, sgt pecker, 

• Like 10

current girls to tease gets longer...

backseatbabs,  germanpetra, nopantsnancy, wacky, hockymilf, horneytoad,, 1+2, SMARTI, fayd, catinflorida ,thejensincludingdd, ginger, gem, julieee, sandypants, teach, saroar,  mentalfloss, meanredheadedgirlwithnofriends, racheal, anneal, sharronmakesmestiff, runaround, and the stolenegg

• Like 2

dont worry im still a round    miss yall to   i have been on facebook a lot lately talking to family and friends  srg tiff susanna and others   will check in on  you as  much as i can 

• Like 1