Fade away

bakon

Sue an Action, epic quit buddy team. To date, no one but Sue has offered to mud wrestle me for the attentions of a quit train fella!  She's special :)

Petra does the wine nights...go chicky.

gabby is back, I love her and I worry ya know.

Amy and Sus...proper stalking em! Waiting to pounce.

You know who I miss is Iam, that guy was uber passionate and has quit, but just did tickers? Sad times.

Markus - vigilant quit man, you shaped my success.

Jonny5 - youare quit you are done! Loved his style, he re inforced my fake it till you make it,

Some I would miss but I stalked em on facebook so all good. 

You know what tho, there's some newer quitters who I am so pleased to be around. So I can't be sad for those who moved on or fell off for too long as there's new folks, like we were once, who need us and I kinda like the ever evolving quit train.

• Like 4

I miss sue too.....

She was the one who called me mammy....because of the age gap.....we had a great banter....

I loved that Irish accent....I hope she is off having a lovely smoke free life.....

I miss all the cheeky banter of the past....it past the days .....xxx

• Like 1