Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Saturday Poll: Eggs.....
I love omellette, s....never fold....sausage ....or cheese and onion...OMG...to die for !!!
-
Still here then?
Delighted to see your face here this morning ...missed your cheeky chappy banter.... I was so saddened to hear the terrible news on the CEO....I hope those responsible will be dealt with accordingly.... Wow !!!....living the good life in Cyprus.....lucky you ... Hope you get some relief from the leg pain...yuk !!! Take care buddy ...
-
Tammy is 8 Months Smoke Free!
Yaaaaa.....Tammy sweetheart 8 months ....wow!!!!....your are speeding ahead.... You are a special chicklette.... Who we all love to bits...well done ....
-
For lurking creatures who have doubts
Just do it !!!.....what have you got to lose ....nothing ..... You have everything to gain.... You might surprise yourself .!!!!!.......so why not try .... We are so proud of MLMR.....
- Who's on the train...
-
I have relapsed
Hi Del , You have already been given some sound advice ...you need to take your seat on the train...fasten up Those who succeed..come here often ..I spent 24/7 here at the beginning of my quit ... You need to read everything ...and watch all the videos..... Education and knowledge is what you fight the beast with ... Come and take our daily pledge ..it's a powerful tool .. Quitting is a journey ....and it starts with Never Stick Anything In Your Mouth And Set Fire To It .....No matter what is going on ...
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Great song ... Aww sorry Hun about your toe ( ouch)...and your side tum....hope your soon up and running ...x
- Non Smoking Cats
-
Time To Consider my wieght
You can do it O.!!!! Like quitting cigarettes..... Once you commit ,the magic will happen.... It's a life changing process... Keep us posted on your success....
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Paddy goes for a job interview at a chemical factory. 'Just a couple of questions, have you worked with chemicals before Paddy' asks the interviewer. 'Sure I have' replies Paddy. 'Good, so you know what nitrate is' then they reply. 'Arrrgh that's an easy one' says Paddy, 'It's time and a third'.
-
Stick of the day.....
Been baking !!!
-
Markus is 11 years Smoke Free!
Yaaa...Markus ....11 years !!! You have brought so much to the folks that followed...you have been a huge influence on my own quit .... When I saw your name ..I knew it was something worth reading ...and take notice ... Do something very special today .... It would be nice of you go drop by ..would love to hear from you .....
-
SOS
Good news G... Hope your OK...and the healing process will be quick ...!!!
-
Saturday Poll: Eggs.....
What dishes !!!!....who cares !!!!!
-
SOS
Let us know how your doing G !!!!
-
SOS
Aww sorry you are dealing with this ...but smoke seriously ????..... You have a fabulous 16 month quit ...why would you want to go back to the beginning ????? You know you carnt just have one ...it's a addiction ....your addiction will be brought back to life .... This wouldn't help at all...I can guess you would hate yourself ... Stay with us ....swear...shout ,do whatever you have to....going out go buy cigarettes now ..would solve nothing ...
-
Saturday Poll: Eggs.....
I've had one of those blokes who ...Won't cook ...Carnt cook...never made anything in 48 years ...I would be chuffed if he had cooked ..lol... Good for you .!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
8 Hey !!!.....im not that old ..lol....