Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  3. Aww Sorry to read this.... I agree ,jump back on...it only goes back to being a full time smoker ,if you carry on ... It's a pity,you didn't post SOS....we carnt help you ,if you don't allow us to help.... All you can do is learn by it .... Your seat is still here ....
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Baconisa1stclassidiotbyDoorbell............my safeword !!!!!
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Hi P ...
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Morning Nancy ...you OK ?
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  9. I used to smoke for any reason...Happy ,Sad,Stressed ,Not stressed ...I just Smoked ...because I was a lady smoker who deserved a little treat no matter what was going on ... I woke up and smelt the coffee.....No you Idiot your a Addict who needs her fix .... I now deal with life's up and downs much calmer ...I'm not wound up like a spring .. Stress can be hard enough without nicotine withdrawal to boot .... The longer the quit ..the more relaxed you become ....
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Morning all...I see our little chicklette Abby kept you sticks at bay ...good work !!!
  11. Many of us have a hard time finding that Line in the Sand ....you are not alone Linda....xx
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 ..my bed time folks...goodnight all !!!
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10..good to hear ....you can do it. !!!
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 ...how's the quit going Abby ??....
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16.. So pleased to see you Abby !!
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18...Haven't you sticks got a shelf to put up or something ??
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18...
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17.... Lol....
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 still fightin !!!
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17...I can multitask !!!
  25. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15 get back !!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.