Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Wow !!!...that looks yummy ...
  2. Happy Birthday Fluffy ... Sent you a birthday treat ...have a great day !!!
  3. Thank you for sharing @Christian99....I'm so sorry for your losses.... I too lost my dear friend last year ....taking her last cigarette hours before she passed away ...it was sad to watch ...and sad because she thought she couldn't quit ... I am thankful every day I found the strength to fight this Demon .... Reading your post was a good reminder to Never Take Another Puff ....
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 morning ..
  5. How ludicrous..... And Petty.... I always thought where you were born ..then that your country of origin .... I'm sure as she gets older ,she will reolize how unimportant all this was ...tell your lovely daughter ,she is special.... Grrrr I didn't have much faith in teachers when my daughter was at school....she turned out the total opposite to what they were saying ...I had many a angry word ....
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  7. Baked potatoes....yes lovely with cheese ....or baked beans ...
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 mornings Quitters !!!
  9. Love this M....Great Post !!!
  10. Congratulations... 2 years smoke free ....fabulous .....
  11. Congratulations. O..... You have fought for your month ...keep going ....reward yourself ....treats are important ....
  12. Congratulations..... 2 years !!!!.....reward yourself well !!!!
  13. Congratulations.... 2 years is inspirational.....
  14. I'm going for the good ole Roasties...... Carnt,t beat a good Sunday roast ..with Yorkshire Pudding ...lamb...sprouts ...gravy....Oh Yes !!!!
  15. We had this in the 70,s....pretend mash !!!
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  18. Dirty Dog !!!
  19. A Trip to the British Dentist is never .......safe ....lol....
  20. This sprung into my mind !!!
  21. When I was 11 and started to smoke ...I took some smokes out of my Mum and Dad's packets ...they never knew ....
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2.... Your brain is frozen !!!
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 way to go Abby !!
  24. Too Hot to bathe..too cold to bathe ...so why bother !!!!
  25. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.