Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
I'm so gland I'm an Aussie because......
Never heard of this ...OK stupid question ....is it hot for cold ...I dont fancy it ....
-
chicks or sticks
5 Hi Nancy..have a great weekend ...
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Glad you were able to trace the guy who helped ...in sure he was glad to hear you are OK .... Shock can appear anytime later ...hoping to have a better sleep tonight ....x
- DragonsFancy is 5 Month Smoke Free
- Albert is 11 months smoke free!
- chicks or sticks
-
abbynormal is 2 months smoke free today!
Congratulations...!!!
-
Redemption3 is 2 months 5 days smoke free!
Well done !!!
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Jillar please seek help ,if you dont feel any better...I hate Dr,s too...but sometimes ,we have to go visit ......xxx
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Sorry Linda...I'm a I pad idiot ...
-
Hello Again
Quitting can only help the repair .....your lungs will no doubt thank you ...good for you ...
- Mona is 1 Month Smoke Free
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I agree...glad your OK sweetheart.....cars can be replaced...xx
- chicks or sticks
-
It's Jenny,s Birthday Today !!!
Happy Birthday Jenny.... Enjoy your day !!! XX
-
Feeling emotional, so I thought you should too !
Geez.O.!!! Im in bits !!!!....
- chicks or sticks
-
Thank you !
Thank you ,you beautiful quitters.... We are a family...we all make this train magical.....it's a great place to be ...!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Happy 60th Birthday Opah!!!!
Happy 60 th Birthday O.....Lookin Good !!!!
-
Depression, seasonal, venting ugh
Aww Lisa .... I feel for you ...I know your weather has been crap.... Your having a rough time just now !!!! Saz is right ,make sure you pamper yourself ...treat yourself ...be kind to you .... Sending you a cyber hug .....
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 Morning everyone !!!
-
Soddin Lazyville fun !!!
Oh !!!! My favourite sound too.....music to my ears...lol....