Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Well !!!! I've just recieved a letter to let me know my home covit test will follow in a couple of days ... And where to drop it off.... Geez with this and the bowel home testing ..I'm getting good at DIY..... Sticks everywhere ...lol....
-
The Way it Was
My head is never in the gutter ....😇😇
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
I've checked ...it's not on Netflix here ....😠
-
Nicotine Journal
Mirror both posts above .... Your quit is the most precious thing your life right now ...because it is your life at stake... You have to give yourself the best chance you can ... Being around drinkers and smokers will be a huge test for any Newbie .... I've seen no end of quits ruined this way ....
-
Aaaargh
One of my favourite sayings....It's ok to wobble ...just make sure you don't fall over ...!!!!
-
Discouraged!!!!
Everyone is different Linda ...and we heal different .... Your body has Alot of healing to do .....be patient ..... Look at all the positives on Quitting ....your health can only get better ....
-
November Roll Call
This thread makes me laugh every month ........just sayin !!!!
-
Where Did You Go Today?
Reci....Canada is on my bucket list ...i love your pic,s.... I would like to share my favourite place ,I have seen ...it's a small Pacific Island called Vanuatu....One year when we visited Nicky ...we took a holiday there ...I would go back in a heartbeat ...
- chicks or sticks
-
Are you an Inny or an Outy?
Lol..... No....it just looks like a sunk in abyss....defo a inner ...never to be seen again .. Some doctors take the gallbladder from under the boob.....so I suppose I should be thankful... Thank you Jillar for inquiring about my poor belly button ...😀
-
Howdy! New direction
Get angry with the Tobacco Companies ....B. Watch the 3 Documentaries here .... They want us to stay hooked ....to line thier pockets with our hard earned money ... They don't care millions have died in the process.... Getting angry was the best thing to help my quit along .... My Condolences.....alot of us here have lost love ones due to Smoking ..
-
Never Have I Ever....
-
Howdy! New direction
Welcome aboard this Magical Train .... It takes you all the way to Freedom ...a place every smoker wants to be ... Your right to be concerned for your health ..Smoking kills.... Dying with a smoke related illness is a horrible way to go .... Our brains can be our worst enemies ...don't over think.... Take it one day at a time ....take our daily pledge ...get to know your way around here .. Your amongst friends ... Read and Learn ....
-
November Roll Call
- chicks or sticks
-
Newbies !!!!....How,s it going ?????
Great News .!!!!.....This calls me a good reward ....you,e so earned it ....!!!
-
Aaaargh
How you doing Betterbreathing ????
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
- chicks or sticks
-
Never Have I Ever....
Here I am ... Never gave I ever eaten Lobster !!!!
-
What are you doing right now
Aww.... I need to visit the .....Never have I ever thread ....🤔
- chicks or sticks
-
It's official
This is so Official ...