Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Who,s Sitting On The Train ???? Im still hanging around here .....of course ....
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18....Slowly creeping up 😁
  3. If only we could ....I would spend all day on the street .... We do have alot of lurkers ....I'm sure reading your posts and everyone else's is helping them heaps.... I tried all I could to get my closest friend to Quit ....but failed ... She has now sadly passed away did to a smokers illness.... Glad you signed up Justin ....😁👍
  4. Kris .... Quitting smoking opens many doors .... A little further down the line ,you will feel so much better and happier with your self .... You will I'm sure ,then take stock of other things in your life ....eating healthier eg... I feel younger now ...and do more now ....and eat better now...than I did 20 years ago .... We always say quitting is a journey ....you have just started yours ..who knows where it leads too.... We have even had a marriage here ....between two traveller,s..... You should feel very proud you are on the Train ...millions of smokers don't make it .... I keep pushing QI Gong ...old Chinese art....it's relaxing....and makes you feel good on the inside ,as well as out ....all you need is You Tube and the desire to try it ... Day by Day Kris ....❤️
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  6. Sending Hugs across the Pond Jillar and Cookie
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  8. I thought of this 😀
  9. Way to Go ML. We are all so proud of you ....your in control ....😀
  10. There is NO valid reason ....even if your arse is on fire 🔥.... A day of peace ...enjoy ....😀🐸
  11. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    I think Quit Train Princess ,can do almost anything ..😀
  12. Done a 2 mile power walk today ...you tube .... Had a few naughty treats when I was in Ireland ..... I've got 2 weeks before my nephew's wedding to get rid of them .... Walk ..walk ....walk .....
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  14. My name is Ron. Some of you may remember me from a long time ago. The QT and QSMB community really helped me quit way back in Dec 2013. Feels like a lifetime ago. I "met" a lot of good people who helped me stay smoke free for over 5 years. I'm hoping you all can help me once again...but this time, quit for good. Sorry you smoked ...but ....great decision to take your seat ,back on the Train .... You know the drill....One rule only .... Never sick anything in your mouth and set fire to it .... Not always easy ....but always doable .... The poor sticks could do with someone to throw the odd number in the counting game ... Keeping you busy when you hit with a crave ....but expect a slap of the chicks lol....
  15. Film stars were given all thier cigarettes free ...for smoking them and advertising them in films .. That's why alot of then died far to early with smoke related illnesses.... Don't give them a penny more of your hard earned money .... If you haven't watched the 3 Documentaries here ....please take the time to see them ... It was my light bulb moment ....
  16. Welcome to the board Patricia and TallD.... Congratulations on reclaiming your lives ..... We have tons of great information here on the Main Discussion Smoking Board.... Start with the ones pinned with green .... Stay close to the board ....ask any questions you may have ....don't worry ,we have heard most of your concerns....were here to help you through this amazing journey .... Patricia....why put more poisons in your body ..just to rid of them later . Just jump on ..the time is now ...🐸
  17. I'm late !!!!🙁 Well done for fighting the battle ....one day you will win the war .... Just picture this lot ....YUK !!!!..... Keep that precious Quit .😀
  18. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
  19. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    It's such fun listening to the little people.... I remember our little boy ,calling Tony....Danddand..... Thanks for the memories Boo.... I can just imagine this Tiny Tot ....throwing herself full belt on the bean bag .....funny ..... Don't worry Boo....second babies , aren't as scarey ....
  20. Huge Congratulations.....5 years .... Inspirational..... Cheers Sweetie ..😁
  21. This is Huge ....Life-changing .....you SHOULD feel proud ...
  22. Hi and welcome aboard Sparkles .... Congratulations in taking your life back ....Read all the great information here ... You fight the Monster with Knowledge.... Stay close ..there is always someone here to help ..
  23. Congratulations Justin ... Heres a pat on the back from me ... Over 8 years Smoke Free for me 😁
  24. Glad you kept your Fabulous Quit .... There is no such thing as one !!!!.... Think of all the thousands that will follow ....your doing great ...!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.