Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  2. Well said, Rez, and so true!
  3. Welcome, SDH! So glad you are here!
  4. It is truly amazing how empowering quitting smoking is...so much fear of new things gone...
  5. Nancy replied to Jenny's topic in Celebrations!
    Fabulous, Jeni! Congratulations, again, Sonic!!
  6. Where are you, Tom? Please post pictures!!
  7. You just keep rocking on, Sonic!! Way to go!!
  8. So happy for you, Jen!! Two years is fantabulous!! Go buy yourself lots of new books!!
  9. (((Jackie))) sorry you've hit a rough patch...it will be better soon! Love to the new kitty, too. Oh and Hell Yeah!
  10. I am so sad that there are no pics....I was honestly looking forward to seeing them and sending them to Mary...
  11. Hawaii set to raise smoking age
  12. Nancy replied to Runfree's topic in Off The Record
    Absolutely...
  13. So very glad you are here!
  14. Wow!! You are a lucky quitter to not have to fight weight gain!!
  15. Did I miss them somewhere?
  16. Every quit is different, Michelle. I have heard of people getting the "quitters flu" even later in their quit than you. Your body and mind are going through tremendous changes, and for some of us that manifests itself as extreme fatigue. I can't tell you when it will get better, but I know it will. Your body may be telling you to rest as it heals. Although at this point it probably is related to your quit, many of us (myself included) try to blame everything that happens to us on our quit, so I would advise caution in that area. You are doing great, you big quitter!!
  17. Good to see you, Rob! Please protect your quit!
  18. Well done, Michelle! Hell Week is over!
  19. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  20. Check this out, Michelle...such a good friend...
  21. I'm in! Love it and you, Bandito!
  22. Glad to hear you made it through okay, Michelle. I can't wait to celebrate your one week with you tomorrow!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.