April 28, 201511 yr Wow, I hate to do this, but, I am totally against the government telling an adult what he or she can do. An 18 year old can vote and die for their country, but can't drink or smoke, TOTAL BULLSHIT!
April 28, 201511 yr Wow, I hate to do this, but, I am totally against the government telling an adult what he or she can do. An 18 year old can vote and die for their country, but can't drink or smoke, TOTAL BULLSHIT! You're not alone Sonic. But i tend to lean that way on many issues.
April 29, 201511 yr Wow, I hate to do this, but, I am totally against the government telling an adult what he or she can do. An 18 year old can vote and die for their country, but can't drink or smoke, TOTAL BULLSHIT! 100% agreed.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.