Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. You've got it this time, Toni. This is your forever quit, I just know it!!
  2. Michelle, just power through it. YOU DO NOT SMOKE!! We don't call this Hell Week for nothing. The last thing you want is to have to redo your beautiful 4 day quit. Deep breaths, lots of snacks...it is not fun, but you are not hurting or in danger. Rant, rave,cry,scream, punch inanimate objects. march around the house singing at the top of your lungs, anything but smoke!!! (((Michelle)))
  3. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I like that one a lot!!
  4. Welcome, Toni! I feel your pan with the bloating and gas...but I promise you it does get better. So glad you found us! If you would like a quit meter like most of us have in our signature, instructions are here. Congratulations on your wonderful quit!!
  5. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I agree on all counts. Mrs B is lovely!!! Car is nice, too!
  6. Yup, me, too!
  7. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Mary's last chemo, today...and this describes where she is...surgery and radiation yet to go. You are a wonderful husband, Bakon. :wub: I'm proud to know you. I like Lincoln or Linc, thought about something like Victory, but who needs constant reminder?
  8. No smoking for me!
  9. Good morning, and welcome to another beautiful smoke free day!
  10. Wonderful news, Marti! You kept on the high road, good for you! So happy to hear this news!
  11. Welcome, Starry! There is a lot of powerful information, here. There are also lots of wonderful people here anxious to cheer you on. Three weeks is fabulous!
  12. Truck is named Boss Front seat named Nancy Back seat named Babs
  13. So very happy for you. Evelyn! Four months is fabulous!!
  14. So happy for you, Tyme! You scared me...I thought you said no more wine on the board!! Twelve weeks is fabulous!!
  15. So sorry, Jimmy!
  16. I got lost but I am back, now.
  17. Wonderful news!!!
  18. Very late, but still want to say how wonderful 9 months is!! Good for you!!
  19. Late checking in, but NOPE!
  20. It certainly seems that we should shut down our computers and go do something else...and that it is more fun for chicks!
  21. Interesting data...so why am I laughing?
  22. Nancy commented on Still winning's blog entry in Marti's Blog
    So happy and proud for you, Marti! We are blessed to have you, here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.