Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Gratitude
  2. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. Lol you silly sausage :)
  4. Where is bat man? Where you at you crazy bat?
  5. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    My issue is with the blow drying, what the heck is it with them to put in sticky products and make you look like you stepped off the set of hairspray! I always jump straight in the shower and start over :)
  6. I'm waiting for the buy one get one free offers :)
  7. Not sure if you celebrate it over the ponds? It's a day full of pranks and jolleys :) But no fools here, this site is full of smart people! We quit smoking, nothing foolish in that :) Have a great day smart ones x
  8. Lmao babs that's exactly how it feels Oh I don't know, who's crazy idea was it ahhh ummm, scratches her head ;)
  9. Well said Jenny We wish we could wave a magic wand and make the fog disappear but the only way is through it Keep matching newbies x
  10. :) always like to see these posts and you of course Mr booby
  11. 5...4...3...2....1 thunderbirds are go :) Always nice to bring back those memories x
  12. Poor soul just goes to show how desperate they can get :( Shout it out every day cpk, those good feeling moments will soon multiply, in the beginning we have to cherish those little yippee moments, it helps when things are a little harder
  13. Tink replied to Nicole Diver's topic in Socializing
    I was notorious for pocketing others lighters, didn't even know I was doing it half the time, got to a point they used to hide them lol, I had quite a collection when I rounded them all up and emptied pockets and handbags Hope you got a light a a and get some chillax time in th room :)
  14. Nope
  15. I'm down on my knees pleading and praying it's not abs or bungee jumping lol
  16. Day 17 complete I am on purpose ignoring ava above ;)
  17. Tink replied to Mike.'s topic in Socializing
    I remember one day not long after arriving at the qt, me and action ran out of likes lol we were so excited about having so many we went on a total likefest :) I must admit I am very lazy with my likes, it's not that I dislike like anything or don't agree, not at all So please don't be offended if I don't like, it's just an oversight on my behalf x Note to self must like more
  18. Hi Rob great to see you :) Glad.You posted The trouble is it sounds like you think you are giving up something, rather than you quit If you keep thinking you enjoyed it and trying not to want one, you are going to put yourself through torture and there is only so far you can fight it, I know I was going through it myself until someone pointed this out to me The enjoyment is false, it's an illusion wrapped up in nicotine hits add this to sitting in the sun or .... Drinking with your mates gives the illusion that you really enjoyed it - lies all lies Any of us would give our high teeth to be in your position again, someone so young and smart enough to quit young Read on nicotine addiction, watch the videos,peel off those layers of lies Remember you quit! You are not giving anything good up Keep posting no need to just lurk :) Congratulations for getting back on the horse x
  19. Tink commented on Aine's blog entry in Aine's Blog
    How is it going aine?
  20. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Yeah I miss you two's banter It was like a Morecambe and wise act :)
  21. Leather boots, all colours I must have 8/9 pairs Tea, black and green Red wine, qt, criminal minds And now making sure the fridge is stocked with wally juice ;)
  22. I can't open the pictures unfortunately :( but it sounds delicious I liked paleo because you could eat all day and still lose weight :) I wasn't very strict, I gave myself two days off a week, one for Sunday for potatoes and stuffing and the other for a dinner out :) I didn't make bread or cakes etc, Scott's your man for those recipes I downloaded loads of free books to my kindle Good luck, looking forward to hear about your results x
  23. DD

    Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Hope you are getting stronger by the day DD, thinking about you x
  24. DD

    Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Nice to see you Karen x
  25. Tink replied to Sarah's topic in Off The Record
    Now I have to go look :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.