Everything posted by Tink
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Hope you get it sorted, call in I would don't suffer too long :(
-
The Community....
Saw a friend tonight crysalis she's been away on a teacher exchange, but coming back to the school this week she is up for promotion to head teacher, she had a cold bless her Which reminds me to book an appointment with Dr Humbled, nice man a face you can trust, quite embarrassing getting him to look at my piles though and then seeing him in the coffee shop The next day :( Mike was off to the gym again dont know where he gets his energy from I see a new spa place opening this Saturday called Tyme2b
-
Make you think
Ahhh the ole sorry card, didn't mean it half the time but it was a get out of jail free card That's just dandy
-
The Community....
Fay is our lovely florist, she is currently working on gemma and leanna wedding flowers Deltawings is in the air force but comes back on leave can be seen in the pub or the internet cafe
-
The Community....
Chrispy is the local vet and Alex is a poster model for cannines
-
The Community....
Rob is a personal trainer and driving instructor Gabby, markus and tyme need appointing
-
The Community....
Mike is the lollipop man helping school children across the road with his big stop sign Sgt sausage is the greengrocer who won't give the kids their ball back if it lands in his vegetable patch
-
Today's Reminder
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hP0jXmnigWI/VNO_R_LMPiI/AAAAAAAAS5o/vNfjIOVeJok/s1600/gloomy%2Bahead%2Bv2.jpg
-
April 8 NOPE
Nope, feel better EVelyn and Jackie x
-
The Community....
Bat has resigned as dentist, too busy driving trains and buses
-
30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
are we going to PM photos of each other after finished challenge ?
-
30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
Yay babs well done hun! Ava you are truly mad lol Go christa :) Day 21 done, I never want to see another sit up... Oh 9 days to go :( Hoping for squats too Lisa :)
-
The Community....
Larklibby aka karl is the sommelier in the swanky wine shop, frequented by many town folk especially before a chat party :)
-
The Community....
Bat is the local dentist spreading the word on sonic toothbrushes Dentalfloss is his trusty assistant
-
The Community....
Joe is the telecommunications man fixing all your IT and communication problems Marti is the pub landlady, wild weekends for the town folk, has to throw bakon and rez out on many occasion - we need a Name for the pub Petra is the resident DJ and organiser of 70s & 80s events
-
call me old.... or old school .. ;)
Joe you are old Haha only kidding :) Rez and his mum have had horrendous problems with at&t all due to bad communication which is ironic really lol
-
Make you think
Mother always used to say "cat got your tongue" lol
-
The Community....
Lol I can just see the neon lights "dirty doreens" :) Ok bakon you can play biker dude but we need a sheriff so I nominate Stu aka el bandito, the New sheriff in town Come on newbies you are a part of this town
-
Resignation
Good luck Mel no need to stay where you are by far unhappy but good things await You :)
-
The Community....
I see this site as a community so let's say it's an imaginary town.... let's have a little fun... I ain't got time to do everyone so I will start it off You can nominate people for posts or nominate yourself for one People can have more than one post in the town I'll start Frez owns a shoe shop and sells fancy flip flops Babs @ mq run the local gym Evelyn runs the pet shop specializing in small animals Ava is the librarian Bakon is the local Bobby (cop) Rez is the weatherman for the local news I nominate myself as the window cleaner (licker) Who else lives in QUIT Town? Be nice people it's a nice town :)
- Hey, Facebook Friends...help please!
-
Oldies but Goodies
I think it's a good idea to read old posts and the old phartes journeys, I remember when I was a newbie, the old phartes seemed to be miles away from where I was in my quit and they seemed almost super human in their resolve and advice But when you see our climb in writing You see we were just like you and our resolve is so strong because we went through it We are no different, no stronger and do not Have magic powers( maybe bat has ;)) We pay it forward helping newbies and anyone struggling because once there was someone doing it for us making what is today Climbing one day at a time, keeping to NOPE, posting if you are struggling and reaching out will secure your place on the lido deck (1 year of freedom)! Edited to add: and beyond of course!
-
Living with emphysema....
Thank you for sharing your story Doreen, it's so sad and I wish it wasn't so, I hope others will heed the warning, this is real life! It affects the whole family, love and hugs to you Doreen xxx
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
F u c k I n g nearly hun x
-
Kristin has completed 5 months...
5 months is Awesome! Congratulations