Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Go gertie :)
  2. Rob you have not and will not give up anything, you quit! 2 months quit is awesome, congratulations
  3. 3 months awesome, congratulations
  4. I agree with everyone, you didn't smoke! But planning stuff is dangerous Please make sure your mind set is right before stepping outside the door Celebrate your win today x
  5. I love to see the positive breakthroughs by members as we know they are coming we just don't know when? So happy to see this cpk :)
  6. Tink replied to Mike.'s topic in Socializing
    Sounds to me Mike that you are actually in a good place ready to move on, although logistically there is still stuff to do and finish and will cause some stress but these are the bumps in the road I was talking about in an earlier post I wish for both you and Marti happy times ahead Go from strength to strength and make yourself happy, let go of all guilt and the ones that really love you will come around and be happy for you eventually The ones that dont, great! dead branches lobbed off for new buds to bloom Keep marching forward x
  7. Good morning everyone :) Nope NOPE nope
  8. Great news marti! I have asked the angels to do some clearing in the new place, get packing :)
  9. Tink replied to Mike.'s topic in Socializing
    Mike I always try and look at the glass half full and happiness is worth taking risks for... Actions create reactions If you want change or something to happen, you have to take Action What I love about life is you never know when something wonderful is just around the corner Shove off that dark cloak Mike and get your Sun hat on life is an adventure... Go play :)
  10. Hi colleen x
  11. Great job on posting! Keep winning the battles, knock the stuffing out of those craves :) Yahoo
  12. Sending all I got x
  13. And that's the way I like it :)
  14. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Aww great job bakon bless her x Snowflake Jet Brutus The brute
  15. all those trigger moments :( the brain will try and trick you, but the more we face them the less power and familiarity it has Having no desire is very powerful! You are doing great, hope you treated yourself at Starbucks :)
  16. Hi Tony congratulations on your quit Yep the body goes into a bit of a tizz, I drank plenty of water and green tea and had no gastro problems maybe you could try that?
  17. Looking good :) Treat yourself to something nice, just some little luxury to start with, just to show you and bring a smile.. A bunch of beautiful flowers, New lipstick, perfume etc etc You earned it go on ;)
  18. Tink replied to Mike.'s topic in Socializing
    Ok gotcha :) As far as what stirs me and my passions, it's life, I'm not afraid to shut doors on unhappiness and open doors to happiness Life is short and should be sweet, tick off your bucket lists, if you know you are with the wrong person move on, don't let Anyone or anything hold you back to do what you want to be doing Of course life is not always euphoric that would be unrealistic, but as long as you are happy on the road you are travelling on,the bumps can be overcome Your situation is an opportunity Mike, follow your dreams, at the moment it is probably hard as there is still unfinished business from this relationship but think what doors you want to open and head towards them, small steps or giant leaps it matters not as long as it's a step in the right direction for you! This is the beginning not the end x
  19. Tink replied to Mike.'s topic in Socializing
    To be honest Mike I didn't really understand what was going on in here but from your last post is it you are going through divorce and looking ahead?
  20. Goodnight Michelle, another day done and dusted, good morning here in UK :)
  21. Tink replied to Mike.'s topic in Socializing
    I drink a maximum of 3 fully leaded drinks a day and switch to decaf after 3pm or I have disturbed sleep
  22. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    New Zealand is the winner so far :)
  23. You are still in withdraw so it's natural to be craving, normally I would say avoid a situation with smokers in the early days but with you going to a meeting, only you can make that decision to stay in If it wouldn't affect you to miss this week in your step programme I would stay home I'm sure your friends would understand, but again you are best to be judge, is there online step programme if needed? Posting is good x

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.