Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DD

Featured Replies

What happened to DD?  Did I say something wrong? 

What happened to DD?  Did I say something wrong?

 

Aw. I am in the hospital recovering from surgery Colleen. :) I will be back when I am a little less doped up.
  • Author

Aw. I am in the hospital recovering from surgery Colleen. :) I will be back when I am a little less doped up.

Feel better DD!  Will hold your place in the game :)

Aw. I am in the hospital recovering from surgery Colleen. :) I will be back when I am a little less doped up.

I hope everything is OK .... Feel better soon :)

Computer surgery is not bad, replace a board and plug her back in....

 

Back to cheating in no time

 

 

like to hear bat or buddy sonic say "a little less doped up"  both to dopey for the sharpener on the crayon box.

I hope you recover soon DD!

You'll be back on your feet in no time.  Until then, enjoy the drugs!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery DD!!  Are you home now?

Thanks everyone.

 

Best wishes for a speedy recovery DD!!  Are you home now?

Nope they still haven't released me. I had a reaction to the Derma glue that they used to seal the incisions.

oh no!  :(

 

I know how frustrated you are and wanna see your kids....will someone bring them to see you?

Feel better soon, DD!  I know your kids are missing you!!

They released me I am home and resting but still super doped up. Glad to be home with my kids.

Glad to hear you are home!  Hope you feel better soon!

  • Author

Feel better soon DD...It's not the same without you here!

Get well soon xxx

Hope you are feeling better!

Nice to see you Karen x

Hope you are getting stronger by the day DD, thinking about you x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.