Pixel Sketch is 1 Month Smoke-Free!

Reciprocity

Congrats P.S. 1 month quit is a huge accomplishment. The hardest part is done. Be sure to go celebrate this major milestone. Rewarding yourself is part of the package and you deserve a nice treat for getting to the 1 month milestone.

You really knocked that Nico-Monster for a major loop :)

16a33hd.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you so much!!  :)  You've all been so warm and welcoming, and so much fun!  :wub: I'm so very lucky to have found this board! Though you have to do the heavy lifting on your own, it makes a giant difference to have the kind of support that exists here. It makes this whole process fun...and much less painful. Seeing all of you succeed day in and day out in your quits, makes me really happy, shows me it's all possible and is some serious motivation. I also don't want to let you down. Plus kicking some stick butt doesn't hurt either!  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  (Sorry, Crazy Competitive Canadian here :gamer4: I think it's all that hockey we're forced to watch LOL)

I've decided for month 1, my reward is getting my teeth bleached. :biggrin:  Having extra white teeth will be extra motivation to keep my quit. 

You guys are the best!  :give_heart: Let's do this thing!! xx

• Like 6

Also late, but

Congrats on a full month (+)

Your doing great, except I would suggest a little less involvement in the sticks/chicks game... It causes stress.... :p

• Like 3

You sound just like me Pixel...I tried to quit many times and hated it the entire time...this time around, I was ready and optimistic and so excited to be a quitter...you seem to be the same, helping others along and providing support to all.  So proud of you (and me) and you are right, we got this!!!!!  No matter the urge or weird craving that creeps up, we can get past it....

• Like 4

It's so great to find this kind of common experience, Jackie.  :D I felt like I was the only one who ever felt like that, and now I see that's not the case at all. Strength in numbers! :D I'm super proud of us too!!! Not only are we doing this - we're enjoying it! Who'd have thought??? The urges, are just temporary - the quit is permanent! And whenever I feel like I want one, I just think of how good I feel physically and mentally now, versus how bad I felt smoking. I don't want to go back to that. It's been one positive after another after quitting, and I don't want to lose those. Turns out feeling good is addictive! :D So, we've got this!!!

• Like 2