Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo has reached the lido deck today..1 yr smoke free !!!!!

Featured Replies

Congrats Boo..

 

Did it with style!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Doreen is getting an early start...   And where is Sonic?  He should be back with the supplies by now.

  • Good tunes and boner jokes...that's how I roll.  And you know you would miss me in the numbers game if I wasn't there.     Thanks fart-knocker.     You folks know me well.  I'm picking up my n

  • Reciprocity
    Reciprocity

    I'm looking for Sonic. He was at the bar a while ago.   Wait; FOUND HIM :lol:  

Fart-knocker...whahahahahaha...priceless...

 

Im not a english speaker but still that sound priceless! LOL! :D

Massive congratulations on 1 year my lovely. A true nosmo warrior.

 

Xx

Big Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary.

 

So very happy that you are now an "old phart".

 

Dors x

Big Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary.

 

So very happy that you are now an "old phart".

 

Dors x

And a big congrats to you as well - just 3 days over 3 years !! That's awesome :dance4:

It's getting late.  Has anybody seen my pants?

 

giphy.gif

I'm looking for Sonic. He was at the bar a while ago.

 

Wait; FOUND HIM :lol:

 

2urmv0o.jpg

I'm looking for Sonic. He was at the bar a while ago.

 

Wait; FOUND HIM :lol:

 

2urmv0o.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!

Congratulations Boo!!! Fantastic milestone!!! You did it!! Best part is.....it only gets better and better!!

BOO!!   This is fantastic news!  Sorry to be late with my congrats.  It made my day to log in and see this!   Thanks for sharing your journey with us.   

 

 

61092231.jpg

I have enjoyed this thread an unhealthy amount. You guys are funny. x

Hi Boo. I am so happy you are a year not smoking. Huge congrats! I'm just starting my difficult journey so I love hearing about your success.

  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late to the party congrats...wtg...life is soooUchiha better without cuts isn't it?

So I heard a rumour that Boo reached the Lido deck. I thought if this was true that he may show off the dancing sausage so I couldn't resist dropping by to congratulate him! Congratulations Boo!! (Now show me the sausage!!)

So I heard a rumour that Boo reached the Lido deck. I thought if this was true that he may show off the dancing sausage so I couldn't resist dropping by to congratulate him! Congratulations Boo!! (Now show me the sausage!!)

 

A P&P sighting?  I just assumed you were in some kind of witness relocation program now.  Welcome back.

 

And making his long-awaited return...

wqwHll1.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.