Just a FYI...UPDATED!!!

joe

I am pretty sure I mentioned my oldest daughter was pregnant and due July 25th...well..it seems the new little granddaughter ( of course :) ) doesn't want to wait that long...Kelli is 3 cm dilated and having contractions about 8 mins apart.....looks like we may have granddaughter #7 with us sometime this week end !!! ....

• Like 11

Thanks everyone....no news this morning....as of last night, there wasn't any change.... I assume in the next couple hours we will be loading up and heading to Columbus so when she does go to the hospital to deliver, we will be there to help with the other little ones. Lexi is 6 years old and Josie is 2, so when things start getting crazy, that will be one less thing they will have to worry about...

Aww joe...wonderful.....a little grandson maybe ? ....

Nope , Doreen,..another little girl...at this point, it's much more convienant to keep having girls.....we don't own anything blue....lol.

And baby makes 7 granddaughters...if I count my wife, the total will be an even dozen females hanging around at holiday time...lol.....( wife, 4 daughters, and 7 granddaughters)

• Like 4

a little update:.. No baby yet. Kelli is scheduled for Tues., 7am, ( July 28th) to be induced if she hasnt had the baby yet.

Last Fri, when she was having some contractions, I went down to her house and spent a few days there trying to help out. I figured if I was there when she went into labor, it would be much easier for them if they didnt have to be concerned with their other 2 girls at that moment...also, I could help out with the girls and do some cooking so she could rest up.. The little one (Josie..1 1/2 years old) gets up at the crack of dawn and doesnt  slow down all day long !!  :curtsey:  . As it turned out, the contractions stopped and there is nothing "going on" at the moment.

Unfortunately I had to come back home and finish up an electrical job i had started (I had an appointment scheduled with the inspector), so I am now back home. Me and my wife will be heading back Monday morning and going to keep an eye on the girls until they get a chance to meet their new baby sister...then we plan to bring them back to our place for a few days so Kelli and her husband has a little time to get settled in with the new one..

So...in a nut shell, it looks like the newest granddaughter wont be here until Tues. (at the latest) and I got to spend some time with these 2 little ones as a reward for helping Kelli out !! (and get to next week also :wub: :wub: )

11760088_1143385592344933_89908877281169

11752556_1143385622344930_19489525984528

• Like 8

here is a pic of all 6. It was taken just a few months ago...Janelle (the oldest) gathered them together for a "selfie"....lol...her selfie skills are much more advanced than mine...I usually leave myself out.. :P

We generally have a hard time getting a pic where they are all smiling normal..lol...Norah is not very cooperative when it comes to picture taking...bet you cant guess which one she is?.. :lol:

11209760_10103398543937734_9200540372726

• Like 9

here is a pic of all 6. It was taken just a few months ago...Janelle (the oldest) gathered them together for a "selfie"....lol...her selfie skills are much more advanced than mine...I usually leave myself out.. :P

We generally have a hard time getting a pic where they are all smiling normal..lol...Norah is not very cooperative when it comes to picture taking...bet you cant guess which one she is?.. :lol:

11209760_10103398543937734_9200540372726

Aww joe....beautiful....xx
  • Like 1