3 years for babs

jimmy

Babs, three years is fabulous and now you are also a Rugged Maniac!  You are a true inspiration, and have been a leader in helping other people save their lives.  Thank you for all you do, here, and huge Congratulations!

• Like 3

Three years is awesome Barb! You are such an inspiration and a great support system to all. A BIG thank you for all you do here, you saved me a time or two and many others I'm sure. Thank you my friend....xx

• Like 1

you guys ROCK!!

Thank you so much...support is EVERYTHING.   I'm a true believer in that.  I have a friend who would tease me about the different groups I'm in but I believe the power in numbers and sticking close by with people who are having the same struggles as you are...Some being well into and comfortable in their journey...others still struggling....some just starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.  

I used to be one of those people who thought "I can do this on my own" and where did that thinking lead me??  Exactly nowhere.  

Even my fitness group is sort of a cult...haha..that's what we call it.  But it's more than just exercise class...it's a community...a family...just like here.  That makes such a difference and when normally I would give up...someone comes along and tells me I can do it!  

One day at a time.

I am comfortable in my quit and actually thought for a few seconds the other day that I was 2 years quit and then remembered "no...it's 3 years"  that's how far away from thoughts of smoking are for me.  But, I stick around to pay it forward.  To give back to the community that was there for me..and still is when I have an issue to talk about, even no smoking related stuff.   Besides....you all crack me up and I enjoy coming here and playing games and posting crazy stuff...lol...so much fun.  

Love you All!!

xoxoxoxo  :wub:

• Like 6