Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6 months for Humbled!

Featured Replies

Congratulations Tom!!! 6 months is awesome!

Congratulations Humbled, this is fantastic!  6 months is really huge, and you should be very proud indeed :)

Yay you - love ya work - awesome job :-)

Humbled, 6 months is fantastic!

 

job-well-done-300x214.jpg

Way to go 6 months free Yahoo for you :)

Six months is such a wonderful milestone!  I hope you have planned a big celebration...so glad you are here!

Outstanding.gif

Oh Man!  You must be feeling on cloud nine today.  I'm happy for you Humbled.  Embrace the pride of achievement and inhale deeply!

So glad for you!!! Keep it up, and keep being an inspiration for someone like me.  :)

Thank you all for you words and support - 6 months went by so fast - but I know it wouldn't have been this easy without all of you.

 

I will celebrate today by running 4 or 5 miles after work and then probably have a few cocktails after the kids go to bed  ;)

Awesome job Humbled! massive congratulations to ya !! :D  :D

Do celebrate, this is a massive accomplishment. Chuffed for you Tom, great job. You always made it look very straightforward :)  Bottoms upon the cocktails :)

 

Loves. x

:good3:        Tom- Congrats on 6 Months, you worked for it. Hey, I am right behind you and I

hope it stays that way. It will mean we are both staying quit !

6 Months of Freedom!  Congratulations - we are on our way to lido deck  :)

congratulations013.gif

Tom, excellent job! You must be so proud! Congratulations on your six months and thanks for being here at the train. :)

Yay!! You must be very pleased with yourself.  Big pats on the back.  I knew you could do it, you had the right attitude and were in it to win it. :)

Congrats Tom! 6 months...Awesome!I'm following your lead!

Thanks again to all for your kind words - I appreciate it  :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.