Tell me I really want to know.... Who are you?

bakon

Used to be a tomboy as a child

Very troublesome rebellious teenager

Have carried some of those traits into adulthood

Love adventure, dogs, horses, travelling to new places, petrol head this year I tried to do donoughts in a golf cart!

The only sports I like to watch are tennis and rugby, I hate soccer but could get into American football once I understand the rules

Like red wine, Jack daniels and Malibu and coke that's cola to the US

Don't take life too serious, do crazy goofy spontaneous stuff, a life threatening illness when I was 29 made me look at life differently, take chances, have fun and if unhappy move along ....

I cannot have children hence my love for animals to nurture but I raised my niece from 14 the proudest and hardest thing I ever did

Am in a relationship with Rez from the forum otherwise known as the egg stealer

I do have a serious side if it's something I am passionate about, I do not like bullies, I hate animal cruelty and child molesters and politicians

I am a hard nut to crack but once inside I'm just mush, I cry at films, commercials and sad news on tv

I do not like to be cornered, rushed or trapped

Can be stubborn as a mule

I cannot walk past a homeless person without giving money

I am a sensitive, which means I can pick up on people's moods, read between the lines etc but I absorb these feelings which can be exhausting

I believe in God and the angels however I do not believe everything in the bible

I'm an ex sergeant in the British Royal Air Force

I'M now a care giver, I have learned more about life through them both

My next job will definitely be working with dogs

• Like 13

Ok....I'm a proud Liverpudlian.....born here....

Support the best team in the land....the reds....

Been with the same guy since I was 13 ....

2 children / adults.....

2 grand babies..who I adore

Love music....queen my fav,s

Make friends easy.....

My best friend and I been together nearly 60 years.....

I'm horny....so Bakon says...

Have a heart. the size of England...

Try to do everything myself....before I ask for help...

I don't seem to have a line in the sand boundary....it takes forever to make me say ...that's it....

Not as as tough as I think I am....

Oh ya....did I mention I'm horny too....

• Like 13

Love music....queen my fav,s

Great choice!

I forgot to mention that I'm not religious, meaning I don't follow any religions.

That doesn't make me an atheist though. People seem to confuse non-religion and atheism. I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of being an atheist...

That doesn't make me an atheist though. People seem to confuse non-religion and atheism. I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of being an atheist...

I don't know why the word atheist even exists, there's not a word for people who don't believe in fairies, there's not a word for people who don't believe in unicorns so why is there a word for people who don't believe in any gods, just seems weird to me. I also find it shocking that people give a toss what people do or don't believe in. Well, it matters if they hold a position of power, because you don't want nutters running the place.
  • Like 3

I don't know why the word atheist even exists, there's not a word for people who don't believe in fairies, there's not a word for people who don't believe in unicorns so why is there a word for people who don't believe in any gods, just seems weird to me. I also find it shocking that people give a toss what people do or don't believe in. Well, it matters if they hold a position of power, because you don't want nutters running the place.

There are people who don't believe in fairies and unicorns????  Fools.

• Like 5

I am Chris (dangler... unless it is cold  :huh: )

I enjoy flowers... sipping margaritas by the pool... smooth jazz and long walks on the beach

I am the father of 2  (15 boy natural... 8 girl Step daughter)

I did not marry my baby mama because I did not like her... hence I did not get married until I was 37.

I have coached every baseball and soccer team my son has played on..until this year... I had to let go.. mid-life crisis time

Have you ever seen the movie.. Office Space?  That is my work environment.... I am pursuing other interests currently

My adult beverage of choice is beer.  Been drinking too much of it and had to put myself in a time out.  Have not drank in 5 weeks.  kinda like it.

I am a sports nutjob.  Dallas Cowboys... Notre Dame Fighting Irish.... Chicago Cubs (Look out this year) and Chicago Bulls

I got married and bought my dream house...and have not stopped working on it since.  Can't wait to downgrade  :D

The boy's sports (practices and games keep me busy...but when I can... I enjoy playing golf and softball

I am not religious...although I do have some beliefs...just don't practice

Trying to practice meditation on the regular... trying to calm myself down and only focus on the real stuff

One of my major hobbies is working in the yard

I work hard and play harder

Went on my first cruise when I got married and now I am hooked.... planning another for 2015

1 tattoo

Used to have several piercings.. but no more... too old

I am on QT too much during work hours  :P

This year I had my first post 40 yrs old physical...wow...that was and unpleasant surprise

I spent 6 years in college for a 4 year degree

I think humor is the spice of life

That is all ...for now.

• Like 13

I agree. 

I feel shunned when people find out that I don't follow any religions, like it's this big, scary, awful thing I should be ashamed of.

I don't get all judgmental when someone tells me they are Christian. Why do the same to me?

• Like 1

I’ve been married twice - now widowed  (got it right the 2nd time)
Have 2 children - 1 boy and 1 girl
2 grandchildren 1 boy and 1 girl
Am now retired
Do volunteer work - one being in a thrift store that supports our food pantry
I don’t watch sports on TV - but do like to watch the Olympics every 4 years
Like to garden and do lawn work
Have grown lots and lots of African Violets - now have about 100 plants
I love cappuccino
Go to church most every week
Up until the last couple years have used over 130 pounds of sugar in the summer feeding hummingbirds.  Don’t know what happened to them but miss them.  Now get about 5 or 6 through the summer.

• Like 10

Sonic Max Meathead but really Jodie

I have 2 dogs an old lab named Casey and a black something named Boy
I prefer Cranberry and Vodka to beer now that I am a non smoker 

I love baseball, football and basketball Orioles, Ravens and MD Terps

I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy

Grew up in 80's, love the hairbands and 80's alt music
Never in the Military
Non practicing Catholic

Need to exercise more I am up to 180 pounds 13 stone since quitting.

I once experienced an erection that lasted more than 4 hours  I didn't call the Dr.  :wacko: 

• Like 7

Sonic Max Meathead but really Jodie

I have 2 dogs an old lab named Casey and a black something named Boy

I prefer Cranberry and Vodka to beer now that I am a non smoker

I love baseball, football and basketball Orioles, Ravens and MD Terps

I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy

Grew up in 80's, love the hairbands and 80's alt music

Never in the Military

Non practicing Catholic

Need to exercise more I am up to 180 pounds 13 stone since quitting.

I once experienced an erection that lasted more than 4 hours I didn't call the Dr. :wacko:

I'm digging your real name ;)
  • Like 1

OKay I will bite

I am  female and a RN in the operating room.

I am also known as frezflops on here apparently for my love of flip flops(closet things to not having shoes on)

I am married 

Was not able to have children so I have 3 dogs and 1 cat

Love to run Outside mostly running on the treadmill is monotonous to me but I need to get back at it

I love harder alternative rock such as nonpoint, the pretty reckless, in this moment etc.....

I am 45 years old. 

I hate country music 

My dogs are annoying me right now 

I have been married for 21 years

I have a desire to travel more now that I have had a taste of it the last two years

I am a homebody it takes a lot to actually get me to want to go anywhere not very exciting I know

I spend way too much time online I think.

• Like 10