Tell me I really want to know.... Who are you?

bakon

I am a dog owner

A dangler

A beer drinker. and part time hell raiser

I read. with mostly non fiction. Bible too

Biker but not outlaw. Blue Knight

Father of two rock heads,

Slave to wife who beats me when I ask her to

Grew up in 70's to 80's

Army sgt formerly. Bad news always

Steeler fan but not crazy for any ball sport couldn't name 10 professional players in any sport but Motorsport.

Regularly swear but do go to church to make up

And I am Google on day off

• Like 9

I am a dog owner

A dangler

A beer drinker. and part time hell raiser

I read. Bible included with mostly non fiction.

Biker but not outlaw. Blue Knight

Father of two rock heads,

Slave to wife who beats me when I ask her to

Grew up in 70's to 80's

Army sgt formerly. Bad news always

Steeler fan but not crazy for any ball sport couldn't name 10 players in any sport but Motorsport.

Regularly swear but do go to church to make up

And I am Google on day off

Ok Following you lead then.

I am most definitely a woman

A wine drinker on the whole but can be led to the dark side (rum, brandy, whiskey)

Mother of two amazing gift daughters (I couldn't have children)

Slave/daughter of her crankiness (mother)

Partnered with Chris who I firmly believe is part of my soul group 

I swear like a navvy

One near death experience in child birth.

Two year stint in the territorial army, where I was rubbish and they called me provate benjamin but I do love to shoot!

Ecclectic religion choices based on my life experience.

Mysterious to most unless you read this quit smoking site :)

My passion is to help and heal and later, I want to teach how I do it.

My sport of choice is formula 1 grand prix. Hamilton and Button of course...and mclaren.

• Like 11

Contrary to popular belief, there is no gender confusion. Real men wear skirts.

Married but no kids. Had a practice marriage first, again no kids.

Gourmet, Gourmand (recovering!), drinker of beer, wine and pretty much anything else.

Entrepreneur, currently between empires

Lapsed Roman Catholic - organised religion makes me nervous

Freemason

Golfer

Multi-lingual

Utterly bewildered by Motorsport, love Rugby

• Like 10

Drinker of wine - and occasionally baileys

Married to Gil - who is usually my soul mate sometimes my arch enemy ! ;-)

No kids - but heaps of nieces and nephews

Love most sports - but st.ill struggle to get my head around soccer / football

Played most sports - netball, basketball, softball etc etc

Would love to see lots of snow ... Yep I confess I romance the snow :-)

Would love to be multi lingual - am trying to learn Spanish despite a very small Spanish speaking world

Love to travel - next steps maybe Europe - hello quit train islanders - although am also considering volunteering in South America

Work I'm IT - but have no idea about technology !

Love to cook - mostly healthy stuff but also love chocolate

Oh and I kind of like cats :-)

• Like 10

Ok
Female sometimes a girly girl but most of the time not.
Husband is in the Army special forces.
I run.
Two kids.
Lots of animals.. I like animals more than humans. Dogs, horses and sharks are my favorite.
I love horror.
I live by the 9 virtues of Asatru. I don't do organized religion probably because I went to Catholic school most of my life. 
I like football, and baseball. I follow my teams but am not a nut about it.
I work (ed) in pharmacy...
When husband retires going back to school for nursing.
I take dressage lessons and am now starting to learn archery. I hope to be able to stay on a horse while hitting a target one day.
I am eagerly awaiting the zombie apocalypse.

Oh I am a geek but you all knew that. 

• Like 13

Librarian and expert Google searcher.

Fairly girly, clothes-wise, but love to get dirt under my fingernails and able to help clean fish, ducks, geese and deer.

Would garden from dawn to dusk, if possible.

Love dogs and cats, but only have a cat right now. The pain of losing the last dog was too much to contemplate another, even 7 years later.

No children.

No religion,lapsed Catholic, like DD, probably due to Catholic schools.

Most people think I am sweet and kind. The gloves can come off, though, when necessary.

I have gone through the fire and survived.

• Like 11

I'm too lazy to follow a specific format, so I'm just going to wing it.

I am 100% I'm female. The last time I checked, I had all my lady parts.

Mother to Mikey AKA Bratticus Maximus. 

Not married, but engaged. No previous weddings/engagements thankfully.

Beer, whisky, rum, and occasional wine drinker.

Student at the moment, but I graduate in January (hopefully)

Very awkward in person, but once I warm up to you, I can yak your ear off no problem. 

I can't do much of anything without listening to music.

I have white eyelashes on one eye. 

I am somewhat of a girly-girl. I really like make-up and nail polish, but 90% of the time, I'm too lazy to make the effort. I was floored when someone told me they put on make-up every day for their boyfriend 

• Like 11

Female

Married to mike

2 kids. Boy(7) girl(10)

Work in baking industry

Not much of a drinker anymore. (Did my fair share in my younger years)

I've been told I don't make a good first impression but when you get to know me you love me.

Raised catholic but don't actively practice it now.

Inside dog and outside cats

Love tropical,beachy locations.

Dark chocolate

• Like 9

no surprises here....I dont think  ;)

Im Joe..

I play on the "sticks" team

I "retired" from my job last January..but went back to work in March...pension PLUS working income makes playing a LOT more fun  :D

I am surrounded by women...literally ...Wife...4 daughters ...6 granddaughters (ya can throw in a couple of son-in-laws to the mix)

Wife likes me more on some days  than others...Daughters/granddaughters always like me..Im not the one who says no  B)

(Adult) beverage of choice is beer...open and cold is my favorite kind  :P ..but seriously, as I get older, I try something different just about every time I order something.. (younger days it was always Budweiser)

I think I could give MQ a run for his money on the amount of coffee I drink..its measured in POTS...not cups :blink:

My hobby is anything with a motor..first choice of a play toy would be a mustang ("69 Mach1 would be my favorite overall)

Havent had a motorcycle since I got married (go figure :rolleyes: )..had a Kaw 900 ....I  have outgrown the crotch rocket, and now favor a Harley

Not a fan of watching most sports..i like to play them, just too boring to watch...I am a Cleveland Browns fan...if you know anything about football, you would know I must REALLY be a fan..they dont give ya anything to cheer about..

I like High School football...my girls were cheerleaders in middle/high school..I didnt miss our high schools sporting even from 1992 until 2007  :o  (thats when the youngest graduated) Our football team has won a state title and is in the state play-offs most years

I live in Ohio,near Lake Erie..though its nice when the weather cooperates its not so nice when the winter wind brings the Canadian cold air across it

Oh...and 1 more thing...we hide a pickle in the Christmas tree for someone to find Christmas morning  :P :blink: :D

• Like 10

Jewish girl living in Miami . I am a woman who lives mostly in her mind. A thinker, reader, skeptic. Single, no kids, three cats, f-it. Used to party but settled down to become a banker, lord help me. Like to eat, eat! travel, the sun, the beach, history, religions, music. Most of all i love to laugh. If I could I would sing in a choir or opera for a living.

• Like 10

Dog lover

Wino

3rd marriage...finally got it right

twin

too soft hearted for my own good, sometimes

I cry when I am really mad, and that make me even madder

work in training at credit union

Blessed and thankful to still have both my parents (96 and 90)

tend to travel in pack (22 to Destin each October, same for New Years...)

love water...houseboat is my refuge

two step-daughters, one just got engaged

• Like 12

I am Colleen, Queen of the numbers game, otherwise known as Ginger and Agent 10 (secret agent)   :)  Formerly known as leader of the splinter group  :D

It makes me happy when people play the games in social and vote in the polls.  When they don't, I stomp my feet and act like a child  :girl_cray2:

I also like wine  :girl_drink4:  and feel privileged to have met so many awesome people on the QT  :tender:

• Like 10

I love this thread! It's perfect for a newbie like me to get to know all you guys.

Not a girlie girl but love to dress up once in a while.

Single and comfortable with it (I like myself better single then when in a relationship)

Beer? Yes please. Wine? Yes please. Rum? Yes please. You get the idea?

Not a real sports fanatic but I do like football/soccer (Barcelona!!)

Definitely a dog person. Mine is 16, blind, and deaf but still as awesome as ever!

My passion is traveling and volunteering abroad and once I get started talking about it, it's hard to shut me up. See? Already this is the longest sentence I've written.

Formerly a telecommunications analyst (sorry, did that put you to sleep?) but am currently unemployed

Starting school in a month for a degree in gerontology

I'm a non smoker!

• Like 11

I'm from the south.

I've never been married. My luck hasn't ran out yet  :P

I work in transportation ( I build America )  ;) 

I love to fish and be outdoors.

I would love to move north, maybe Idaho or Montana ( to damn hot down here ) I love cold weather.

I drink beer, wine, margarita's, whatever. Not so much though since I quit smoking also to busy at work.

I was a sergeant in the Air Force ( lived in California and Germany ).

* For Joe * I was a handshake away from buying a super clean 69 Mach 1 yellow when I was 17 years old. I think they wanted $2200 0r $1200 I can't remember which. A regret I will live with till the day I die.

One day I'm going to jump in my pickup and just takeoff driving and not come back. Well it's a dream I have  :)

And this is what I look like without my Batman Costume on  :P

stock-photo-shark-pirate-74554405.jpg

• Like 11

Bakon's got me pegged-- yeah, Bakon, I'm a teacher. :) 

Actually, I'm a biochemist, former university professor and current self-employed web developer creating online courses for public health professionals.

Happily married for decades to a really great guy.

No kids but 2 healthy, happy, spoiled-rotten cats.

I like being able to help people when I have something to offer. I also like remaining in the background when I have nothing to offer, so online forums are perfect for me. 

I love to laugh but I have a very dry sense of humor that most people don't "get".

I love art and am trying to work on developing my right brain more-- I've been way too much of a left brain/analytical type for way too long. 

• Like 10