I´ve passed my driving test!!!! :-)

Susana

Holy Molly! I´ve passed my driving test!!!! I passed the theory test on my first sitting, and have just passed the practice test on my first try. "Elation" is an understatement. This is f***ing unbelievably amazing! I don´t know anybody that has passed both tests at the first try... What a boost for my self-esteem!!!

And I´m at day 6 of what is going to be my last and final quit. If I haven´t smoked today, I don´t see what would "make me" think about smoking. Holy Molly.

Thank you for believing in me even at times when I didn´t believe in myself.

:give_heart2:

00009983.gifwroom wroom...

• Like 8

So, now you have to go out and get a car?!

Yes you can buy a nice car,with all the money your gonna save.....

Oooops.... I bought a car last year when I first quit and I felt so empowered that I passed the theory exam.... I spent 3 years´ worth of non-smoking money.... oooops... and then relapsed...  thanks god I finally quit, or I might have had to give the car back.

it is just like this:

ford-fiesta-ecoboost-999-cc-14.jpg

• Like 1

That is wonderful news!   Congratulations on that and being 6 days smoke free!!

I am always impressed when someone passes their road test the first time.  I failed 3 times before I got it.  :wacko: I was terribly shy and the man who gave the test yelled at me the first time.  Made me cry and it is incredibly hard to drive when one is crying hysterically.  From that point on each time I was scheduled to take the test again the moment I saw that man walk toward my car I would burst into tears.  I think he finally gave it to me so he would not have to keep dealing with me anymore!

• Like 2

That is wonderful news!   Congratulations on that and being 6 days smoke free!!

I am always impressed when someone passes their road test the first time.  I failed 3 times before I got it.  :wacko: I was terribly shy and the man who gave the test yelled at me the first time.  Made me cry and it is incredibly hard to drive when one is crying hysterically.  From that point on each time I was scheduled to take the test again the moment I saw that man walk toward my car I would burst into tears.  I think he finally gave it to me so he would not have to keep dealing with me anymore!

I had 4 tests too before I passed at 50yrs old.....

I was such a nervous driver....plenty of tears here too,it took me just over two years of lessons.....geez....

• Like 2

It's all Europe right? ;-)

Hahahahaha! I understand how puzzling it must be for Americans that in such a tiny space (Europe) you find so many different languages, cultures, religions, foods, ethnic types...

I live in a holiday resort, by the Mediterranean sea, and my neighbours are from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Ecuador, Mexico, Spain (some), Finland, Holland, Belgium, Germany... let me think... Poland, Russia, Romania... and that´s just the residents,  now in Summer, this is buzzing with tourists from all over the world. I saw a car with Oregon plates the other day.

Weird place to live.

• Like 2