9 months done and dusted!!

SueBeDoo

Delighted with myself, made it to 9 months for the first time ever and it was soooo much easier then I thought it would be, bring on the next month,

Just wanna thank you all soo much for the help and support you have given me over the months, yis most definitely made this process easier and funnier then it would have been if I was on my lonesome.

Love yis lots like jelly tots,

Sue xxx

• Like 9

Sue, Noooooo.... You were on my list of things to do - I'm so sorry I was late and you beat me to it :(

I wanted to tell you what a special person you are, what a fantastic friend, and what a wonderful non-smoker.

I know you have had some (ok, a lot) of difficult situations to face along the way, but you have dealt with them real class.

I'm so, so proud of you, and I love YOU lots, like jelly tots ;)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up