June 12, 201412 yr Wow, it's hard to believe that it is coming up on a year for us. So very happy for you at eleven months, and thanks for bringing kindness and humor to the board! So glad we have been in this together, dear quit buddy! I found a quote that reminds me of you...You will be coming into port next month! "It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage." Harry Ward Beecher
June 12, 201412 yr I see you post and dissapear for a while, pleased you're enjoying your smoke free life after 11 months! Always enjoy your humour when you return tho. Massive congrats on 11 months Baffled. x
June 12, 201412 yr Baffled Awesome! Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for you! Congratulations on 10 months!
June 12, 201412 yr Congratulations baffled - I love you wicked SOH and look forward to hearing from you soon :)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.