November 27, 20205 yr It's Morning in Melbourne ,so let's Celebrate Early. Congratulations to our Jo..... 3 years already ..... This place wouldn't be the same without our Booby Bird ... Thank you for all the fun you bring here,....Knock yourself out today with Kindness ....Love ya Petal 💕
November 27, 20205 yr Congratulations on your third year quit Jo! I've enjoyed so much being a part of your journey and have had so much fun with you too 😘 I hope you have a wonderful day and spoil yourself a little 😊
November 28, 20205 yr Congratulations Jo on being 3 years quit. Hope you are celebrating ..........and maybe having a little twerk !
November 29, 20205 yr Crikey! Good on ya mate. Bloody ripper! Three years off of the durries is defo a cause for a piss up I reckon. Throw another shrimp on the barbie...I'm running out of Australian slang now. Great job Jo. Shine on you crazy diamond.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.