12 days smoke free

Linda

Well I have made it 12 days, still have some rough times but with this group of great people has made it better. Thank you for all the support.

I just have to keep going one day at a time

• Like 8

Congrats Linda! Almost 2 full weeks now! It's a real slog for the first while but you're knocking off those days one at a time which is what we all did! Things will start to turn around soon. It does gradually get better and better all the time so hang in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other. You'll make it by doing that (and noping) every day!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Linda said:

I just have to keep going one day at a time

That's so true, Linda.  Just take it one day at a time and don't worry about tomorrow until tomorrow comes.

You are doing great.  Congratulations on 12 days smoke free.  :)

• Like 5

just about on your LUCKY 13 days of Freedom, Linda.

Every moment counts.  Every crave diverted, every trigger faced will lead you to a new era of self confidence and profound trust in yourself.

Please reward yourself and assist your brain to deliver endorphins, that delivery system was gangstered by nicotine.

S

• Like 4

I remember that I made my first post on a former quit site on day 12, and you sound much more sane than I was feeling that day.  So big congratulations to you as watch your days adding up and the rewards beginning to appear.  Great job, Linda!

• Like 4