Whats for dinner?

Evelyn

Tonight....leftover chicken casserole!  Yummy!

And for lunch...I have been trying to avoid big lunches but I am having a huge craving for shells and cheese.  Think I'll treat myself just for today   :)

Having friends for our first bbq of the season.

Ribeye steaks, baked potatoes, grilled red and yellow peppers and ceasar salad.

:)

Good food, good company....life is good when you do it the Easy Peasy way as some folks suggest :)

Sounds awesome!

• Like 1

I am making venison steak, tator tots, peas for dinner

How do you prepare your venison steaks?  We have a freezer full.  I made chicken fried steak the other day with mashed potatos, gravy and corn.  I wouldn't mind a more healthy alternative to cooking the steaks and loosing the gamey taste.  

I ordered chinese food tonight.  Its my cheat night.  Back at the healthy stuff in the a.m.  Tomorrows dinner is home made spaghetti and meatballs.  Made pasta today, my pasta rack broke so I needed a quick fix to hang it, lol!  Worked, I might not even buy a new drying rack.

62cf08e1-c2d2-4e0c-b64f-2f5de8fb602d_zps

• Like 4

It varies but normally I use cavenders greek seasoning and olive oil and fry thats about it oh sometimes a little bit of soy sauce. I also make stir frys with venison stew meat which can be very nummy I should use green peppers, water chestnuts, and other veggies with a bit of spy sauce and cavenders greek seasoning (I use that on everything love it)

• Like 1