Whats for dinner?

Evelyn

OK.. so I decided to take the easy route and just have rice with it.. but I stuffed the flounder with crabmeat and shrimp... just some lemon and parsley. I also sauteed up some fresh broccoli and muchrooms (lightly seasoned) and some home made cole slaw(not shown).

20140427_185643.jpg

• Like 1

Homemade chicken nuggets, "taco" rice, and steamed broccoli.

any meal with broccoli is a winner in my world!! Looks good anna!

Ok... today my weight trainer said I need to eat more and do less cardio, because I am basically burning away the muscle we are building. So I sort of get it, but I translated it into...

The more I eat... the more I can spin..

This mornings after work out breakfast....

20140428_092122.jpg

... 3 eggs over easy... 2 pieces of thick l ham.. 2 plantain mash pancakes with sour cream... and a roll..... soy, corn and gluten free. I am still stuffed.. lol

• Like 3

Tonight is going to be founder stuffed with crab meat(Maybe a couple shrimp), coleslaw, veggie will be broccoli, and either rice or mashed vegetable pancakes.

Thats what I am thinking right now anyway, I will take a pic of what I end up with.

Mashed vegetable pancakes.

Mmmm. Must know how to make these!

• Like 2

Compared to the dishes being made in this thread my BLT this evening seems kind of...Not so special.  It was good though!

Awww Jenny, I only post pics when I bake (and it turns out)

I never ever post pics of my dinner of fish sticks and kraft dinner :p

• Like 1

any meal with broccoli is a winner in my world!! Looks good anna!

Ok... today my weight trainer said I need to eat more and do less cardio, because I am basically burning away the muscle we are building. So I sort of get it, but I translated it into...

The more I eat... the more I can spin..

This mornings after work out breakfast....

20140428_092122.jpg

... 3 eggs over easy... 2 pieces of thick l ham.. 2 plantain mash pancakes with sour cream... and a roll..... soy, corn and gluten free. I am still stuffed.. lol

I do love my broccoli! Actually, I pretty much love every veggie except for zucchini. :) 

Your breakfast looks delicious Scott. Yum!

• Like 1