Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bassman is 5 years smoke free today!

Featured Replies

Congratulations on 5 years smoke-free, @Bassman  I hope you are doing well.  Thank you for all the help and support that you provided people and I hope you celebrate today.

Congratulations bassman, five years quit is huge! You were the very first member to welcome me to qsmb and for that you will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for all the support you offered to so many over the years too. 

I hope you're enjoying your new life and living every minute of it :)

Congratulations on 5 years Bassman!

You left the board just a few weeks after I started my quit, so I only knew you briefly, but I did go and read a lot of your content & i was inspired & motivated by your story.

 

I still listen to your quit songs on YouTube from time to time. It was so cool of you to take the time to use your talent to write and record those awesome songs.

It shows how passionate you were/are to help others on their journey.

 

 

Bassman- I miss you so much!! You were my “chord” that helped me stay the course in 2016. Congratulations to you on another year. I hope you are well & family too.  

Thanks much.....very much.  I browse through here time to time and yes, celebrating my smoke freedom is important to me.  Not a single puff in 5 years.  I do miss writing the songs as they are just as important to me.  Tks much Johnny5 for remembering. 

 

 I miss many of you....

 

I have saved over $13,000 USD by quitting, and greatly improved my health.  I will hit the big 65 this summer so another smoke free celebrating coming up.  You all take care and keep NOPE in your life....Bassman :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.