Random thoughts

Gemzee

I don't mind getting fined £60 for taking my daughter out of school really, it's way less then our holiday would cost out of term time to disney world so on balance that's cool. But I wonder where the money goes? I have visions of the council's christmas party fund!!

OMG, they fine you when your kids are not in school!

• Like 2

im sad to day just found out at 730 pm last night that the black and white pit bull we had to leave with our ex neibor   missed us so much that she starved her self to death  so now i want to cry but not here at work  . the guy who took her said he tryed ever thing he could to get her to eat  but she just wouldnt with out us     :(  :(  :wacko: 

Jimmy I am so sorry to read this.  Devastation I'm sure does not begin to cover it.  xx

OMG, they fine you when your kids are not in school!

Yep, Once your children are officially school age (5) they can fine you if the absence from school is unauthorised (nb, all absence in term time is unauthorised). Welcome to England...the original land of the free....oh wait.... lol.

Yep, Once your children are officially school age (5) they can fine you if the absence from school is unauthorised (nb, all absence in term time is unauthorised). Welcome to England...the original land of the free....oh wait.... lol.

That's bull crap. 

Just got ID'd for some wine... I'm 31 :D The Olay moisturiser I use every morning is obviously working! :P

I bet you quitting smoking had a lot to do with that.  I swear it reversed my aging, on my face only.  The silver hairs have increased dramatically though, need a cure for that.

• Like 1

Excited for tonight ... a night away with my Fiancé :) We have been living with my parents since we got back from Oz and as awesome as they are (they do soooo much for us!)...we need some time alone!!

So, Thai meal tonight then lunch & xmas shopping tomorrow. Fun!!!!!! :D

Excited for tonight ... a night away with my Fiancé :) We have been living with my parents since we got back from Oz and as awesome as they are (they do soooo much for us!)...we need some time alone!!

So, Thai meal tonight then lunch & xmas shopping tomorrow. Fun!!!!!! :D

Nice!!!  Hope it was fabulous. x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I say QuitTrain people, my friends know Bakon :P especially my best friend Coby I can tell something in color. Hmmm why is Bakon coming up so often? :P But only true friends know this, like Coby know you guys are suppose to reply like; 'who's Coby'?

My best friend, support, kinda-mom, shpping buddyand we might no loner live in the same town we call daily ;)

• Like 1

Goin' zip lining today with the fam!  Fun fun.

Ziplining in the Colorado Rockies...time to add another item to my bucket list.

Hope it was as fun as it sounds Petra.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

daytime drinking does not make you a bit of a wrongun, EVER.

Does the United States really need more strip malls ?

Really ?

The ubiquitous strip mall fried chicken mcdonald's highways ?

Four lane boulevards go on MILES and MILES and MILES and look EXACTLY the SAME

and with the same crap food, crap 'things', all crap crap crap crap crap. 

It is a blasphemy to our beautiful Earth.

is this the cursing thread ?  oh, crap. so sorry.

• Like 2

Random thought:

How come when I boil eggs and make egg salad, my house smells like fart?

That never happens with scrambled eggs!

This is due to a reaction between traces of iron in the yolk and sulfur in the white.

It happens only when the eggs have been overcooked.

Hard boiled eggs should never smell.

Use fresh eggs (fresh eggs will not float) at room temperature.

Place in pan of cold water. 

As soon as water boils remove from heat and cover.

Wait 15-18 minutes 

Rinse in cold water (to stop the cooking process)

Peel when cool enough to handle.

• Like 4