May 15, 20188 yr Woohoo @justanotherme you are so close now to that Lido Deck... 11 months in the bag! Well done on all your work to get to that 11 month. Make sure you take the time to celebrate your achievement and spoil yourself rotten.
May 15, 20188 yr Woohoo Mari, just one short month away from the lido deck! I'm so happy for you and looking forward to your celebration xoxo
May 15, 20188 yr Congratulations the Lido Deck is in your sights..its just over the Horizon.... Well done !!!
May 15, 20188 yr Can't wait to celebrate one year smoke free! I'm already a little bit too much into bragging about my quit, so I'll probably be the most annoying person at any party ever... But I'm so proud LOL Thanks, everyone! Freedom sure is great.
May 15, 20188 yr Congrats jam! Wow, only 1 more month? Hey, I think I see your ship coming in now Great work by the way and yes, you should be very proud ?
May 16, 20188 yr Way to go Justanotherme! Congratulations on your 11 months. You've come such a long way.
May 17, 20188 yr Whoop whoop just..mega congrats 11 month is awesome.. roll on 12 we'll all be there to celebrate with you ?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.