May 5, 20188 yr Morning my lovely fellow quitters and the NOPE faithful ... today sees us recognising World Asthma Day... as our GP said in he sms announcement ... make sure you get a regular review for your preventors .. Thinking of Jillar, and the Kid, and everyone else who suffers with this. It is also International NO DIET Day...It encourages everyone to have a healthy and balanced relationship with food, exercise and their body, no matter what size or shape they are. (cos if you don't love yourself how the hell is anyone else going to). SO on this lovely Sunday I do hereby swear NOPE .. not today, not tomorrow, not ever, forever. TOPIC OF THE DAY: Slang Spectacular Sundee .... please come and share your slang... and you can learn heaps of scottish and Aussie and pommy stuff from the Sunday regulars... I promise we don't bite.
May 6, 20188 yr International no diet day, now there's a concept I can get behind. So not yet halfway through our 3 day weekend it's a big, fat Nope from me!
May 6, 20188 yr I hear yo Jo no diet day it is and I will celebrate this day in style? Here's my big fat NOPE, not today ?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.