Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leanna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leanna

  1. Needing dental surgery.
  2. Endless noodle train.
  3. The older I get, the more impatient I become with stupid people. Now I understand why my dad is a crusty old man. He is sick of people's shi*t
  4. Ah-mazing. Congrats on your quit! You should be very proud. High fives from afar.
  5. F*ck off allergies. Seriously. It's date night, which is a rarity. Let me have my night!
  6. Thank you so much S! You are so sweet. You know what's crazy? I forgot my own 7-year quitversary 😂
  7. I'm not sure if I ever noticed the colour of my tongue after quitting, but I do remember coughing up crap from my lungs for a while afterwards. Kind of gross, but so gratifying at the same time. It is amazing the transformation our bodies go through.
  8. Smoking is a very temporary release and will not fix what ails you. Hold on tightly to that quit Juan. Trust me when I say it's worth it.
  9. I thought this was a post dedicated to whips and chains, lol. I was thinking, "Ooooh, scandalous."
  10. Leanna replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Confession: I've been listening to Not Safe For Work podcasts at work because I'm a rebel like that.
  11. I don't know how to post on forums anymore.
  12. NOPE. I can barely breathe as is (thanks allergies)
  13. Biiiig NOPE from moi.
  14. Wow, 3 years! Fantastic quit. Congrats Please do something nice for yourself today!
  15. Agreed Marti!
  16. Does lifting my 32-pound child count as exercise?
  17. I wonder if I can bring red wine to work and tell my bosses it's to help my lung health and productivity. 😉
  18. NOPE for the rest of my life.
  19. At work, pretending to work but not actually working, lol.
  20. Woohoo, congrats! I hope you celebrated it up.
  21. Wow, amazing quit! Job well done.
  22. Thanks Jillar and Bakon! Good to see you as well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.