Everything posted by Leanna
-
chicks or sticks
-2 I only look sweet. Don't be fooled.
-
chicks or sticks
-2 Go fly a kite or something Dnot
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
In this moment, a spanking. 4
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
5 I have to go get groceries. Someone help me out here.
-
chicks or sticks
We didn't cheat, lol. I corrected Saz, who accidentally typed in the wrong number. 3
-
chicks or sticks
I edited it, as you will see above. 2.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-11 Hey there. You're going down, lol.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-4 Have I mentioned that I'm competitive? Time to buy a straight jacket for these sticks.
- chicks or sticks