Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leanna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leanna

  1. Thanks folks!
  2. Good to know! I feel like everyone and their dog raves about that movie.
  3. I've missed you guys too! And thank you so much
  4. Thank you both so much! I will give Finn the biggest hug from you Doreen!
  5. Thanks Doreen! Happy to see you too I really missed you guys.
  6. I quit cold turkey in August 2012. I was standing outside, coughing after every drag because I had yet another cold. I asked myself, "Is this really worth it?" I just started a new job and was in training for 3 weeks, so I decided to focus on that instead of smoking. It certainly wasn't easy, but it has been so rewarding.
  7. I've been listening to this song daily for a while now. https://youtu.be/CDDdEFfuMbU
  8. I'm from Ontario (Canada) and am surprised how close to home this hit. My thoughts are with anyone dealing with the impact of Hurricane Dorian ❤️
  9. Those grilled peaches look ah-mazing! 😍
  10. Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I have a lot of catching up to do. I am on the city bus right now, heading to work. Yawn.
  11. 9 months. I go back to work next week and he goes to daycare. :(
  12. Thanks everyone! You're the best. :wub: Cheers!
  13. Always late to the party. You are amazing Doreen! Congrats on your 4 years! You are a fantastic person and I hope you had an equally fantastic day. :)
  14. Beautiful Joe! Congrats. :D
  15. NOPE!
  16. Doesn't really tie in with the metal songs, but ah well, lol.
  17. NICE! Good job.
  18. I remember the side effects as well, but this too shall pass! As Doreen said, it's only temporary. Nicotine is a very powerful, extremely dangerous drug! Congrats on your 5th (6th) day BTW. :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.