Everything posted by Leanna
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Overcome is Two Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Congrats on your two month quit @overcome! That's huge! 👏
-
What's For Dinner: Part 2
Food/baking over the last few days. Beef stew Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls (I'm basic) Cookies
-
What are you doing right now
I just finished baking cookies and packing my kid's lunch for school tomorrow. Now I'm trying to stay awake long enough to finish a book. Whoever said adulting was fun must have been on something, lol. 😴
-
September Roll Call !!!!!
- Post a Song you Like
Oh. My brain was trying to make it more complicated than that 😅- Post a Song you Like
Can someone remind me how to post actual YouTube videos? It's been a while, lol- Post a Song you Like
Teenage Dirtbag This has been stuck in my head.- What are you all reading ??????
I'm currently reading Anxious People by Frederik Backman. I recently borrowed Turtles All The Way Down by John Green. I purchased Animal Farm, 1984, and The Day of the Triffids because I'm trying to read more dystopia fiction. I've already read Animal Farm, but it has been years. I started reading Catherine House, but probably going to abandon that one.- Doreensfree is Nine Years Smoke Free Today!!!
Happy belated 9th anniversary Doreen! I hope you had a wonderful day and celebration!! 🍷🥳- Leanna has clocked up 10 Years Today !!!!
Thank you everyone! I forgot 😅- June Roll Call
- See Ya Later
Good luck with everything Boo, and thank you for letting us know. I look forward to reading your birth announcement - congrats on your baby girl! Stay safe and see you soon- What are you doing right now
I'm chugging coffee and waiting for my kid to wake up. This is the first time in a while where he's slept in after 7. No complaints here.- It's My Dear Friend Nancy,s Birthday Today !!!!
Happy belated birthday Nancy! I hope you had a wonderful day.- chicks or sticks
- Saturday 9th May 2020
- What are you doing right now
I'm hanging out on the couch with the kiddo while he devours peanuts and watches Elmo. We're having a lazy day- Our cbdave Needs Positive Thoughts
I'm so happy to hear you're okay! Rest up, and take extra care of yourself.- Describe your sex life with a movie title....
Toy Story. Sorry, couldn't resist 🤣- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
One of my so-called friends told me I was ungrateful for telling my boss no, I'm not heading back to work until it is safe to send Finn back to daycare. Go f*ck yourself lady.- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
My f*cking boss is trying to scare me into coming back to work, knowing all too well I have a 3-year-old to take care full-time. What the actual f*ck? Do you think my preschooler is going to take care of himself? Grumble.- What are you doing right now
I'm drinking my first cup of coffee like a shot and typing out a grocery list. I'm terribly exciting. - Post a Song you Like