Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. Jenny replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  2. What the Hell is wrong with you? You would seriously throw all that hard work away? Give up the freedom of not needing a fix every 20 minutes because you had a bad day?! Suck it up cupcake!
  3. I'm sorry you had a bad day. Get some rest. Tomorrow is a new day and who knows what wonderful things are in store. :)
  4. I'm so happy you didn't smoke Sooz and am sorry I was not here for you. Please don't ever feel how you are feeling is not as important as the rest. Your issues are just as important as the rest. Stick with it, it gets so much better.
  5. I think he's trying to help people find us via search engines Nancy. The more words related to quitting smoking are used the more likely Google will find us when someone searches using those words.
  6. How are you trying to access Soozie? Do you get the message when you click on the calendar or when you click "add event"?
  7. 1
  8. Jenny replied to TAC's topic in Socializing
    The message is quit smoking! Smoking sucks!
  9. Jenny replied to TAC's topic in Socializing
    We all quit smoking!
  10. I love being an egg even though Nancy is the favorite egg. I don't mind waiting in the wings with the hash browns and toast.
  11. Colleen, you were meant to be that handsome boys Mom. I hate when people put limits on children. No one can ever know the max potential of another person, truly. There is no shame in getting all the assistance you need in lifting him towards that goal. I believe he will have a fulfilling life and I believe it is because of you that will happen.
  12. AWESOME post Markus. I hope all the SO's out there find a way to get on the train!!
  13. We need to schedule a wine party on a night your available Cher! We can try to get Sonic to come too!!
  14. NOPE!
  15. Welcome to the QuitTrain!! If you have not registered please do! There is a wonderful community here wanting to meet you and share our experiences about beating this terrible addiction. You do not need an invitation to join. This is an "open to all" community and we want to meet you!! If we've met you already then we'd love to see you again! You won't be turned away so what are you waiting for!?
  16. Good to see you TAC :) NOPE, you never have to quit smoking again!!
  17. Doreen!! This is wonderful news! Two kitties rescued by your wonderful family. I can't wait for you to be able to bring her home! xoxo
  18. no way am I gonna smoke!!
  19. Jenny replied to soul's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Welcome Soul :) Wonderful to have you here. :) You can put your bags anywhere you want!!
  20. Very good point Craig, the key will be in how the board owner handles it when people do get on each others nerves. IMO
  21. Awww, what a cutie!! lol
  22. hahahaha, Now I can stop calling you Bruce!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.