Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. I'll eat and DRINK your share Ava, no worries. :)
  2. Julie is the best! I forget sometimes that she is a newbie. Seems like we've known her forever!!
  3. So happy Scott is here!!
  4. Congrats Jeni!
  5. Awww Buggy, he sounds like a wonderful caring man. :)
  6. I know right! I feel like I have PTSD from the previous "like" situation!!! I felt so guilty liking something only to go back later and get it to like something else!!
  7. LMAO, if you find you have less than 100 each day, check Nancy's pockets!!
  8. YAY Comrade is here! I saw Aine too!! Welcome!!
  9. That would be AWESOME!
  10. ((((((((((((((((Jaja and kiddo's)))))))))))))))) Thinking of you all Jaja, it makes my blood boil to hear about what they are doing to your boy. :(
  11. 15 did someone give paul the code?
  12. (((((Sharon)))))) You my friend are a success story! You quit smoking. Nuff said. :)
  13. Oh my gosh, glad a rescue mission was sent out for you!! Welcome Christa!!!
  14. This has been the case for me as well. It has lessened over time but I think when I smoked I used it as a way to blow off steam by leaving the situation and "taking a break" that I didn't really know how to handle things very well. I've had to really pay attention to my reactions and take a break, walk etc....when I normally would have smoked. It's helped. Also, sometimes we just have less patience and/or people push our buttons more than usual. I'm sure that has to do with it also.
  15. Praying as always for the Bakons. So glad you are here with us and MQ says no warning points!! I do sort of feel naked at the moment without my points but I'm learning to live with it. ;)
  16. Jenny replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    I tried too and I think her inbox at the Q is full. Maybe post a message on the main (at the Q) asking her to contact you?
  17. Jenny replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    :( I hope she is still about.
  18. Welcome Jackie!!! Wonderful to have you here!!
  19. I am in awe. That is just amazing!!
  20. YES!! So happy you're here!!
  21. Jenny replied to TAC's topic in Socializing
    This is what we were missing. :) LOL
  22. WOOT WOOT!! Welcome Armed! So excited to have you here!!
  23. BETSY! I was so hoping you would want to register here! Let the counting begin!
  24. You are too cute for words LB. :)
  25. YAY HM is here!! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.