Everything posted by Jenny
-
My quit date is 04/09/2014
Amy I am so proud of you! You can do this! One day at a time we'll all walk towards freedom together!
-
Wait Out The Crave
Excellent post!
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
-
Grilled cheese sandwiches - revisited
OK, so I used sharp cheddar in my grilled cheese tonight. It was good. It really was. Just as good as the American processed cheese I normally use. :P This post will be upsetting to the cheese snobs on the train!
-
New attempt little Sos cold turkey DAY 2
If you really think about it, what has having a cigarette ever done to help you when you're feeling mad, sad or stressed? Nothing. You think it will because you're an addict and your mind will justify any means to get a fix.
-
New attempt little Sos cold turkey DAY 2
Juan, you need to try and take your mind off it. Distract yourself. eat something or drink something.
- TAC?
-
TAC?
Are you ok buddy? Is it warm enough in the basement. I worry when I don't see you?
-
Top Secret
Not really. :) It cracks me up that we have a "hidden" forum and we are keeping before and after pics along with true confessions that we are not cartoon characters. hahaha Don't we have any real secrets?
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts
- Post counts