Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. WTG sweet friend! I cannot believe it is 6 months already!
  2. Well done MQ!!! Proud of you!
  3. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 how does this game work?
  4. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I remember when I first quit we had a group and we called ourselves warriors. NoSmoWarriors. A newbie really is a warrior. IMO Just thinking out loud.
  5. I know it isn't easy but you are so strong! I know you can do this. You've tacked things in your life far more difficult and you're still standing. We believe in you! Let us know how you're doing.
  6. Hugs Tiff! Sorry you are having a bad day. I'm so proud of you for staying on the ride. :) xoxo
  7. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Could also use the term storm trooper. I like that for a newbie. :)
  8. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Hmmmmm Bacon, Egg, Sausages
  9. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I like star wars! Yoda quotes are my fave. Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. -- Yoda Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. -- Yoda A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. -- Yoda Around the survivors a perimeter create. -- Yoda
  10. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Coal becomes diamonds!
  11. Jenny replied to Princess paula's topic in Socializing
    Welcome PP!
  12. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Yes, I see the points and agree. I like Newbie for newbie too. It says it all really. I'm hoping more will weigh in with idea's. We don't have to make a decision quickly. I do think we should move away from pharte for the new members but it would be nice if whatever is chosen has a spark to it like pharte does. I am just not having any great idea's.
  13. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Looks like Bonnie's suggestion is going to win by a landslide! When should the poll end I wonder?
  14. Welcome to the QT! You're gonna love it here.
  15. This is a great post Soul, thanks for writing it. I agree completely that likes can be used in the wrong way and that many feelings have been hurt because of them. I like the likes though. I didn't know about stars until recently and agree that is not necessary at all. IMO I think as we move forward with this new forum we will see things that need to be revisited for sure to keep things in the spirit that the majority of the users will find comfortable. That will include the likes I am sure.
  16. Jenny replied to Trish's topic in Off The Record
    Thinking of you!
  17. Sorry to be late to your post Evelyn. Please never apologize for posting how you feel. That what this place is for! I know you can do this! You have been through so much already. If you stick with it I promise it will be a walk in the park. xoxo
  18. Rain always has the best graphics! I remember when I was a newbie I looked forward to if she posted on my congratulations threads. It's why I use sparkly pics to congratulate people with now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.