Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. We love ya LB. So sorry for all that's happened to you lately. Thoughts are with you. xo
  2. My sister didn't like it. It just didn't hold her attention and she wanted to leave half way through. That's just her experience though.
  3. OMG, thank you TAC! I love it!
  4. 16
  5. DD! Very happy to see you here. :) Welcome, Welcome!!!
  6. Jenny replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Sorry, I only gave it to the ones who commented here. I just sent it to you too!!
  7. Jenny replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I sent the password to you all via PM. That forum is a place where you can put up pics or share non smoking related things that only the members can see, not the guests. It was jaja's idea and a great one! The idea is to not post quit smoking materials there so that the lurkers don't miss out. It gives members a safe place. (as safe as it can be on the internet) :)
  8. 15 Morning all!
  9. :):):) So happy to see you!!! I'm running over to the numbers game now!!
  10. Jenny posted a topic in Off The Record
    Thanks for having such a great idea! I think people are really going to love this little corner. :)
  11. I'm glad she'll be here with us now. New start. :)
  12. TAC, I work in a hospital pharmacy and they keep the pharmacies hidden away, usually in the basement. Everytime I say out loud that my office is in the basement some administrator reminds me that it's called the "terrace level". lol Good to see you :) would have missed your posts.
  13. Hi

    Jenny replied to Frezflops's topic in Introductions & About Us
    So happy you are here with us Lisa! You ROCK and you are beautiful!! Love the pic and I can see you take care of yourself. I am jealous! xo
  14. :) Love our Bandit!
  15. OMG, I am so happy to see you here!! I was going to PM you. Now all the sharks are in the house!!
  16. action is a cutie :wub:
  17. Hi

    Jenny replied to BAT's topic in Introductions & About Us
    AWESOME! I was hoping to see you over here!! I was going to tell you that you get a free toothbrush when you enroll!! lol
  18. So happy you're here with us TAC!! xo
  19. Welcome Dianna!
  20. Wow

    Jenny replied to Gemzee's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Hi Gem! Good to see you here.
  21. I feel safer as a fish! I have not had pneumonia since I quit. :) I stopped wheezing also. I've not had any major flare ups since I quit and I am certain not smoking is at least partly responsible.
  22. Markus!! I was so hoping you would make it over here!! Would not be right without you. :) xoxo
  23. If you think there is anyone else on the other site that would want to register here give them the link. I don't know that many of the newbies currently. :) and you didn't mess anything up. So glad you are here!
  24. Good, good. I don't know that many of the new ones. :( 1
  25. LOL! You are good for my ego. I suspect the Queens ass is smaller than mine. :) But thank you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.