Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. 1
  2. I agree Doreen, Nancy is the best. We are lucky to have her in our lives. :)
  3. I got Paul. I don't know Jackie and I forgot betsy. 1
  4. So happy to see you here!! Congrats on your first week free too! You got this!!
  5. It probably is the change in seasons and you have had a bit of stress as well haven't you? At work? It's good you see it's a mental thing. You're right a cigarette will do nothing for you. I've had to repeat those words often lately.
  6. We should talk, I see a joint business venture in our future!
  7. Thanks all. :) You are too kind.
  8. 0, would love to see Mike. I'll PM Paul in case no one has yet.
  9. OK, I'll put me up for a bit. Not sure how long I'll keep it. :D I don't have many photo's of me on the lap top I'm using so this one will have to do.
  10. My name is Jenny and I am a 46 year old wife and mother of 2 girls. I've been quit for 1 year & 10 Months. Most of my family smoked when I was growing up but I was the last holdout when it came to quitting. I didn't think I could because I always heard how hard it is. I have a stent, I've had a Pulmonary Embolism, and yearly bouts with pneumonia. I also have lupus so smoking on top of that was twice as insane. I finally decided enough was enough and with the help of chantix I quit. There were some days that were difficult, but not impossible. Attitude is everything. If you are thinking about quitting or are newly quit I encourage you to forget about everything anyone has told you regarding how hard it is. If it were really that hard, I would not have done it. I'm here now to pay it forward. I want to help others as I was helped to quit this nasty addiction and live my life with the freedom of not having to smoke every 20 minutes in order to feel good. Welcome to the board. I hope you stay a while.
  11. Baffled is in the house. :) This site rocks!
  12. Welcome Bassman!
  13. Awesome to see you Andrew!!
  14. A fish. I can't decide. Should I change my Dory avatar?
  15. I think you should get a new kitty. So many that need homes and you seemed to really enjoy it. :) Just don't let those grandkids see this one!!
  16. We are all so lucky to be here. The energy is awesome! :D :D :D :D :D
  17. -1
  18. Wonderful post! You got it!
  19. Awesome to see you Nancy!
  20. 6
  21. 5
  22. Welcome Trish! Very nice to see you.
  23. OMG, I went to share the link with you and you were gone at the Q. So happy you are here. xoxo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.