Leave keywords here

TAC

TAC, I am sorry to be so behind...I have seen your posts about keywords..but I don't understand what it is you want us to do...

I think he's trying to help people find us via search engines Nancy.  The more words related to quitting smoking are used the more likely Google will find us when someone searches using those words. 

• Like 2

I think he's trying to help people find us via search engines Nancy.  The more words related to quitting smoking are used the more likely Google will find us when someone searches using those words. 

Thank you soooooo much for that fish girl :) and I love you Nancy :wub:

• Like 1

quit smoking

I don't know, two letter combination keywords are almost as hard to get as for "cigarette", I'm betting on "quit smoking message board" or "quit smoking forum". The more words in the keyword the better in my experience.

We'll see, I've been wrong before.

• Like 1

Help giving up smoking, help stopping smoking, help quitting smoking. This is the place to come. Support in quitting smoking, support in giving up smoking and support in quitting smoking. These things are important and available here.

Does quitting smoking get easier? When will I not want to smoke anymore? I have stopped smoking, how do I stay stopped.

Are their forums for quitting smoking? What about message boards for quitting smoking. Can I get support anywhere for quitting smoking?

Yes - you can. Read to the Quittrain blog - get on the Quit train!

• Like 1