Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Am a Smoker

Featured Replies

AWESOME post Markus.  I hope all the SO's out there find a way to get on the train!! 

I am a cigarette smoker, or was a cigarette smoker.

 

OK, I smoked cigarettes at one time, shoot me.

I am so lucky in that my wonderful wife quit a few days after me - and has never looked back!

Great post Markus

 

doesnt it make you sad though as if only they would JUMP and they would see that its really not scary at all 

 

if you are reading this thread and want to quit please join us there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of and we are here to support your journey every step of the way.

Markus...that was an absolutely wonderful post! I felt myself tense up just reading it...because it took me right back to a place I never want to visit again. Now that's some great writing.

 

Brilliant! :)

  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.