Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Because someone will consume you. why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
  2. @Kris, you seem to be in a bad place. Wishing for “a quick heart attack” is a cry for help. Borrowing trouble, by imagining something must be wrong, because your family is late getting home from vacation, is counter productive. You should consider consulting a Mental Health Professional, to discuss treatment options for your obvious depressive state. You may need medication, and/or therapy. Smoking certainly is not the answer. Please get help, if you are feeling so overwhelmed.
  3. Puppy Mastiffs must yelp constantly BVERL
  4. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Dine in style
  5. Not quite halfway, but doesn’t time speed up the older we get?
  6. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  7. King Penguins get you queasy HUJMO
  8. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Spaghetti
  9. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  10. Opah, I am impressed you know the exact date. It must have been a great day.
  11. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Naan bread
  12. Keep up the good work, Opah! I agree with you about Simon and Garfunkel. They are certainly a favorite of mine. I was lucky enough to see them perform. In fact, I got to hear Art sing “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” the very first time he performed it live, in concert. Great memory!
  13. Your totem pole looks kingly GHBNO
  14. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  15. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  16. Good time Eddie waxes poetic LMKFE
  17. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Applesauce
  18. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Freak me out!
  19. I have noticed that with each new rank attained, the number of points needed to rank up, again, increases significantly. For instance, I think I needed 500 points to achieve my current rank, but then needed to accrue 650 or 750 to get to the next level. When I saw how many points @jillar needs to get to her next level, I was sure of it. Weird! It may take me awhile, but I will get to the top! 😎
  20. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    When I wrote that, I assumed you were new to the game, only to find out you are a frequent player, after looking at the stats. I then realized that you probably just looked at the wrong word. I was trying to help, not criticize, just so you know. 😊 Fry two eggs
  21. I think I’d be scared, that I would fall, if I were going downhill, that fast, on a bike. 😳
  22. If you click on your name, in the upper right corner of the main page, it shows your rank and how many points you need to advance to the next level.
  23. He’ll pull your mother’s nipple! GNERT
  24. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Taffy
  25. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Diminishment is less

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.