Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Katgirl replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    That is really scary! I am high risk on several levels. I think I will exercise more caution, than I have been, lately. My condolences to your friend, @jillar
  2. Every nerd tries
  3. Are we talking gardening or broads?
  4. Felt my first earthquake the other night, in Nevada. Very mild shaking, and the lamp shade kept vibrating for about a minute. Weird feeling. I have lived in California since 2014, and that’s the first time I have felt the earth move……….literally. 😀
  5. “Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down….” Simon and Garfunkel -1970
  6. Looking forward to starting my power walks again, but out of the blue, the top of my left foot is bothering me, to the point where it’s painful to walk. I’ve done research, and it may be tendonitis. I will try a light wrap and supportive sneakers, so I can start my routine again.
  7. Katgirl replied to Linda's topic in Off The Record
    Agreed! I am lucky to have several, and super lucky that my lover is also my best friend.
  8. NOPE! Not today.
  9. What is the point of this silly thread?
  10. Isn’t @Katgirl always researching something?
  11. Can’t he do his own thing?
  12. Totally cool hermaphrodite
  13. Can’t you do your own research?
  14. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Noodles
  15. Does he know how to do research?
  16. I’m no saint!
  17. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Hash Browns
  18. @Doreensfree, thank goodness hit didn’t hi your house! Sorry about your garden!
  19. Oh, O.K. Since this is an anything goes thread, I will refrain from further comment, except to say, “effing dicks!”
  20. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Spokes on wheel
  21. Typkj
  22. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  23. Yes, don’t you need to help the girls get some answers?
  24. @Mac#23, if you steal a live anything from its home, isn’t that kidnapping, or, at the very least, kitnapping?😂
  25. Interesting that he let the other half of the expletive alone. Exactly what effing t’s are you referencing, and why?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.