Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Lids for pots
  2. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  3. It wasn’t hard for me to find it. I belong to several other special interest forums, so just did a google search for “online support groups to help you quit smoking” There were several, but this one seemed the best fit, for me, after reading the group’s philosophy. I liked that it was all inclusive, no matter if you had quit yet, or not, or what method you used to quit.
  4. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  5. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That’s just wrong
  6. I did know that, so does that mean bald people can vacuum less?
  7. He probably caused your keratitis pkngr
  8. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Stammered her response
  9. I only have 698 to add.🔥
  10. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  11. Did I miss smething? Oh, well, then, what is your favorite Summer sport?
  12. Has someone answered that question?
  13. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Highly anticipated movie
  14. Have you not noticed, that as we age, time seems to speed up?
  15. @jillar, how are reputation scores calculated? I think mine is pretty high, at 963, but I am just guessing…
  16. Didn’t I explain that phenomenon 5 posts up?
  17. @Abby, I live in Northern California, so I can relate to the Smokey situation. We have had a few bad fire seasons lately. Right now, it is happening again. It is scary. Last year, there were fires burning on the edge of my town. Three years ago, fires were raging all around the area, where I lived. So, please stay safe, and don’t hesitate to evacuate, if so ordered.
  18. I am getting excited. Only 150 more points needed, til I rank up again. I should be able to make that happen, by the end of the day. How? Well, I’ll just think of stupid things I can post about, much like this post…..😂
  19. @Kris, sometimes you have to X out your copied previous post, or it will default to copying it, when trying to make an additional response, in the same thread. I am telling you this,because your last post is a direct copy of your post, just previous to it.
  20. @Kris, I am really good at pretending to have the world by the tail. Sometimes, I have to fake it til I make it. Truth be told, I suffer from anxiety, I am getting over a Diverticulitis flare up, and after more than a month, on the road, I’m looking forward to heading home, in a few days. Don’t envy me! Walking in my shoes ain’t easy. On the plus side, I am doing well with my quit, have a wonderful life partner, a beautiful large family, and continue to use strategies, that help with my anxiety, including talking to a therapist, once a week. You may want to try that last bit.
  21. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  22. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Nose for news
  23. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  24. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    @Mac#23, you rhymed the wrong word…
  25. Why are you thinking about Summer’s end already?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.