Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Speaking of dogs at the beach, my dog is a registered service dog. I had him on the boardwalk and a code enforcement officer stopped me and told me he was not allowed to be there. We went a few rounds, after he refused to even look at Barney’s official papers. BTW, this officer looked to be all of 20 years old. In the end, I won, but got really aggravated in the process. Code Enforcement Officers should read the Americans with Disabilities Act.
  2. Did I not see a glass of red wine 🍷 in your post, @jillar?
  3. Are we talking about red wine, now? ….cause that’s right up my alley…
  4. I have had a few dreams where I was smoking, since I quit! I figured it was pretty normal. Our dreams are a way of working out things in our subconscious, and many of us still have cravings, or are conflicted, so it makes perfect sense that we former smokers would dream about smoking.
  5. WTG, Linda! Keep up the good work…😊
  6. Have you ever eaten an avocado?
  7. NOPE! Not today.
  8. @StevenHere, how is your quit going? We are here if you need us, and would love to hear from you…😊
  9. Def not slimy, but soft, so are you sure you know what an avocado is?
  10. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Clover is green
  11. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  12. Katgirl replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    You could have fooled me. Your English is fine! Don’t be afraid to comment in other threads. That is just silly. We are all friends here. Play our games with us. Have some fun. Lighten up, just don’t light up….😉
  13. You think avocados are slimy?
  14. Very distressing! I thought I was pretty active on here, but I am moving up so slowly.
  15. NOPE! Not today!
  16. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  17. Why would you toss a “Super Food”, that is also delicious?
  18. So, we have a thread devoted to phallic symbols? WTH!
  19. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Choose a date
  20. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  21. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Ride my bike
  22. I am at the Atlantic Ocean, how’s that for east?
  23. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  24. Wow! Another anniversary! Did half the forum pick the same day of the month to quit? If so, cool!
  25. Congrats, Robbie. So cool that you are doing this….😉

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.