Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. I think a lot of states have some vineyards, including my native New Jersey, but don’t you think California is better known for its wonderful wines? ( I always have a few dozen bottles on hand, but I’m no wino, by any means.)
  2. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be as amusing as Golden Girls. It is not something I would do. I enjoy my own company, and maintain my own home, even though I spend most of my time with my gentleman friend. Every once in awhile, I go home for a week or so, to remind him, I’m fine on my own, and to remind myself of that, as well.
  3. Well, I’m confused. Why are we bringing another thread into our game? No one should mess with our games, man, right?
  4. Was I at a museum or at a was, or WTH is everyone talking about?
  5. Would you believe we went to a museum to celebrate the 4th?
  6. NOPE! not today!
  7. Haven’t I always been in my right mind, since I, too, am a south paw?
  8. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  9. Well, since I am vacationing, I have taken a hiatus from working out. I will get back on THAT train, after I get back to California.
  10. NOPE! Not today!
  11. Good job, Kate. Hopefully, the craving has passed and today is less stressful. Be kind to yourself…
  12. Are you saying we can escape the ravages of time?
  13. Can’t I consider myself to be whatever age I choose, on any given day?
  14. Katgirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  15. Yes, widowed, like me. I think he feels there is no need to marry again, at our age and, isn’t he right?
  16. Would I accept a proposal? Probably, but I’m with him all the time, so does it really matter? Maybe it does, because the good Catholic girl in me is not thrilled to be living in sin.
  17. Did I get married? In all seriousness, we are just meant to be together, we complement each other perfectly. Truthfully, I don’t deserve him.
  18. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Dance with me
  19. What makes you say that?
  20. Aren’t I lucky to have found my man the year before the pandemic hit?
  21. Who says I want to be approached?
  22. Well, I got some negative feedback from my other pic, so decided to show my beautiful smile. @jillar, No, took it from my pic library. BTW, I still have all my own teeth …😬, so, is this better?
  23. Way to hang in, Kate! Good job. Now stay close, play silly games with us. Just hang out. We are always here for you.
  24. @Gus, I hear you, and deep down, I agree with you. Thank you for saying that. I find that there are some very special people here, and it’s why I stick close. You are one of the special ones.
  25. @Kris, no need to be over sensitive, though I suppose you are feeling very vulnerable, so early in your quit. No one here is mean, or has a problem with you. @jillar was merely being helpful. I, too, was getting confused by your multiple posts. For instance, I think I have initiated 2, 3 at most , since I have joined. You can just update your original introductory post, like many here do. It’s much easier for the rest of us to follow you, that way. So, relax, keep posting. You need us, and we need you, too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.